Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Recipe For Adventure Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please put your character profiles here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/sh...?tid=62059
Here is the Chatter Thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/sh...?tid=62062
Here is the Game Thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/sh...?tid=62061

This is where we will make our dice rolls and talk. Any questions or comments or ideas will be placed here.
The main plot of this RP is to survive a Time Travel Experiment while gathering the 3 miniature buses that were launch in demonstrations, bring back a few things for Mac and Doc for proof as well as for yourself and get home safely.

I have a list of over 50 scenes that can be played out depending on the rolls of the dice. And yes you could meet yourself which might bring a few surprises as well. No one will know the results except for Mother Board or Mother for short. And she/me won’t tell until you have arrived at your location. So just sit down, fasten your seat belts and enjoy your trip!

RULES:

1) Don’t argue with Mother! Mother knows best.

2) Play fair even if the dice goes against you.

3) Each player will be given a turn at throwing the dice for each trip.

4) If you happen to meet yourself, you will be the exact opposite of each other. When the Original person leaves that time period, the person will throw a die to see which Trait will be changed.

5) Depending on the Place where you will land, there may other dice rolls to be made.

3) Follow Sites Rules.

4) If you have a question, please ask! Mother doesn’t read minds very well.

6) More Rules might find their way here in the future if there is a need for them.

6) If you want to quit, please let me know. I prefer a dedicated group but Real Life does happen. There are always a way to write you out of the trip.

7) Have fun.

While we are waiting for Silverknight, I need to have an email address for the diceroller site. I use only address for my RP stuff which is
Rosewoode2@LIVE.COM. I suggest that you do the same. If you don't want to give me an email address, that is fine.

I hope that Silverknight will soon join us.

Silverknight, could you please place your character profile in the Game Profile Section, please.

I think that we are ready so accept your letter and head to the Game Thread (see at the top of first post) to find the Abandon Warehouse! I shall be waiting for you there!

Sorry for being so late. Yeah I use the wizards dice system a lot. I'll post shortly myself.

Then it looks like the game is ready to roll! I hope that the two of you like the places that I have chosen for the trip. If you have anything that you would like to go and see and it doesn't matter if it is fantasy, sci future real history which can be changed or any other idea, feel free to let me know. I'll probably use the idea.

Now about the dice roll.
We would use 2 dice that are 9 sided. The first dice will be the first number and the second number will be the second number. Example:
The first die shows 2 dots and the second shows 7 dots, then the number would be 27.
I will look up number 27 on my list and give you the details of where you are going and what you need to accomplish there.

Any questions about the dice roll?

How about each of you take turns rolling the dice rolls? Each dice roll will be a trip or another factor which may come up in the RP.

Sorry Silverknight but 78 missions is high as I have been able to make so far. Reroll the dice for the first mission please.

25 it is! OOOOOOHHHHH! An interesting trip is getting ready for the two of you so let's get you aboard the bus and on the road!

I forgot to post the rules but they are now posted in the first post above.
Now to set up the scene and get the bus rolling!

Well, I was waiting for Silverknight to post again before I did, but I might as well start work on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom