Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire Dungeon {Interest check}

☢Utsuho☢

What does the note say for you?
In a small town, a rumor about a dungeon outside the town's walls is an underground dungeon that holds a great treasure protected by supernatural creatures. Although, the rumor of the treasure is lies, but the story about the dungeon holding supernatural creatures is true. The rumor was made up to draw in strong adventures in order partners for the supernatural creatures. All the creatures in the dungeon are all female who are looking for a partner for love, having an offspring, or just have someone to spend time with.

Well, that basic point of the plot, just want to see if anyone like join in.

Could we play as one of the supernatural creatures? I wouldn't mind playing a cute, lonely vampire girl or something.

All the creatures in there are Fem, can there be male creatures that venture into it, or would you rather any who enter to be human?

I say that male creature need to have human appearances or be able to transform into a human appears.

I would like to play but I prefer to play as a male so could there be one or two male creatures? I have a bloodwolf male who would be perfect for this.

I'm fine with more than one male creatures as long they look human or can transform into a human look form. As for your bloodwolf I would prefer that he wasn't twice as everything as a modern day vampire and werewolf.

So then my half dragon would be acceptable as he can turn human, and his regular form looks primarily human but with wings and scales. He also has a dragon form but per your rules that won't be used.

Aye, Bloodwolf is about 1 or 1.5 stronger then a modern werewolf.
He does have a human form. I believe I have a kitsune female as well

I think dragon/ half dragon falls under fantasy not supernatural like the rules say but its the creator choice in the end

Back
Top Bottom