Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Share some work stories!

Southern Dream

Planetoid
Simply share a story, thats the game! Mine will be in sections, I will tell you a few.
-----
I was hired through connections with my mom to work at IT at the town hall. I was not skilled in IT at ALlL... I also have a LOT of stories from this shit...
>Be first day.
>Woman asks me if I can install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
>Fuck yea, I got this.
>Does it epically.
>"Wow! Your really good at this!"
>"Well... You know..."
>Asked to put in Admin Credentials.
>Tries to put in the Admin Password.
>"Uh... Oh crap! Somethings wrong with the server! Be right back!"
>For the entirety of the time I had that job, she never got Adobe Reader.
-----
So, should I add more? :3 Ether way... YOUR TURN! X3

OK changing name of workplace to something fictional but basic concept remains the same.

Security Patrol Officer - "Hello, yes, I am here checking out your building, I actually cannot find it though, can you give me an exact address?"

Manager - "Uh yeah sure it is 145 Smith Street, you can't miss it building has a big sign with CFG Bank on it"

"Security Patrol Officer - "Oh ok thank you, ummm... can you tell me how to spell that?"

Manager - "Spell what?"

Security Patrol Officer - "CFG, how do you spell it?"

Manager - "You want me to spell C-F-G for you?"

Security Patrol Officer - "Yes can you spell please"

I wish I were making that up.

Another story,

We had a guard in a building, he was no longer required so we told him he could leave, he wanted to know how to get out, I explained the pass back button the door would let him out, he coudn't find it, I explained it would be somewhere near the door, look for it. He couldn't find it. I got his boss to call him, his boss didn't have any more luck, a patrol had to be sent out to rescue him!

Back
Top Bottom