Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingdom of beasts roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for ether Males to play as the beasts in the kingdom or Females to play in the kingdom

The kingdom comes in many forms such as a separate world or an island and can be changed to fit more to my role play partners liking. I ether play as the female(s) or the beasts/animals within the kingdom.

Imagine a kingdom that was only male animals/beasts/monsters and the only types of females that can enter the kingdom are human. The beasts strive to have sex with the females as they are very prized and rare. How the Human females get there depends. sometimes they are kidnapped by humans or residence of the kingdom to be sold within the male only world and other times a female could accidentally and unluckily stumble into the world unknowingly.

This world filled with beasts is made up of different kingdoms inside with different species ruling territories. there are places crawling with just reptilian species and some that are exclusive to only one kind such as the lions domain. The creatures also have different level of inhabitants such as some being completely feral and other being able to speak in human words. The residents are always battling ether over land or the prized female humans.
Please Pm me if interested

Here is my f list
http://www.f-list.net/c/kingdom%20of%20beasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom