Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder [Frontier Justice] OOC:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I just want to let you know that I'm still working on the character(s). I still haven't decided on just one or two. Why do wizards have to be so dang complex? LOL.

I'm hoping to get them up by the weekend but I can't promise anything.

~Autumn

WHAT? Markus just puts the anklet on Merised with no formal asking? No "Will you be mine?" Just staring at her in the eyes and almost daring her to move...as if some timid elf like her wouldn't be a tiny bit frightened to do anything until she knew what was going on. I can't wait to see how that goes over with the Elven healer. Does her people even know about collaring?

LOL! God, try that with Talia and see what would happen, ha ha!

Okay, so...Hopefully I'll have time to post this busy weekend, but Talon will show up soon. There are some interesting characters in here.

This was actually something Pet and I worked out, though I was trying to ask her if I implemented it properly last night, but I couldn't get a hold of her

No I figured you had it all worked out already, it was just a funny scene! I'm sure Talon will get a kick out of it!

Okay, just realized my character's not officially approved, so I'll need to wait for Furious to get back and give me the green light.

You've finished up your sheet, right? All you need to do is finish filling out the template that the moderators want you to use, I think

Just a quick 'hi'. I can't stay on this side of the site too much - still sharing a computer. Hope you're all doing okay.

Hope to see you back soon and get the rp going again! I'm well too aside from how cold it's been lately. Coldest it's been in Memphis in decades.

Computers look like they may be shared indefinitely. I don't want to hold you all up, so go ahead and play without me, folks. I miss you all a lot, and I hope you are doing well.

Hopefully I'll catch you on skype when I get my own computer again.

There is a way for you to get skype on your cellphone, I just don't know how. You can try that if you wanna talk to us all or just use normal text. Hope to here from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom