Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa and monster girls (FutaxF, FutaxFuta, MGxM, MGxF, MGxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Idol_Inside_Me

Super-Earth
Welcome ladies and gentlemen! I'll keep this short and sweet, hope you'll find what you are looking for.

My rules
- I play females, males, futas, monster girls and whatever you can think of regardless of gender and race. If you have gender restrictions towards your partner, then I bid you farewell here. Consequently you aren't limited to your own gender either, play whatever you like.
- Every single monster girl will be at least 18 years old with a fully developed body regardless of their original description. I'm not going to break any rules.
- Please be literate, use capital letters, punctuation and try not to misspell every second word. Accidents happen, a slip-up every now and again is completely fine.
- I usually post somewhere between 1-3 paragraphs. If you drop below 5 sentences per post continuously, I will end our role-play.
- If I don't receive a reply from your for a week without prior notice, while you still log in every day, I consider our game dropped and will not play with you ever again. I will tell you if I wish to end it.
- I'll post minimum once every three days, but usually it will be more frequent.
- PMs or threads only.
- I use in-game descriptions solely. You can use anime/real life pictures or descriptions.
- Tell me whether you want plot, smut or both. I'm versatile.

Kinks I'm willing to do
Vaginal
Oral
Anal
Age-play
Cheating
Clothing
Multiple partners
Public scenes
Watersports

Kinks I will not do under any circumstances
Non-con
BDSM

If something is not here, suggest it, worst that can happen is I say no.

Futa
I prefer dick+no balls+pussy. It's up for negotiation though. FutaxF or FutaxFuta only.

Some pairing ideas, but feel free to suggest your own:

(Step)sister/(Step)sister
Teacher/student
Best friends
Roommates
Coworkers
Best friend's partner

More to come later!

Monster girls
I don't have any plots yet. PM me and tell me which monster girl you would be interested in and we can brainstorm from there.

Hope to hear from you!
Idol

Why did you block me from sending you PMs after you ended the game:huh::huh::huh:
Would have wanted to tell you no hard feelings about it.... but was there a reason to block PMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom