Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mortal Kombat: Rise from the fallen ((accepting now.))

Drake

Star
mortal_kombat_armageddon_by_sblister-d350ij9.jpg

Plot

After armegedon many heroes and villains had fallen in battle to defeat Blaze. After Taven had gained his powers edenia returned to it's normal state before shao khan had ruled and ruined everything and just as his mom had prophecized none who participated inn this supposed final combat had survived.Earth realm just like all realms moved forward in ignorance of mortal kombat ever happening at all and only Taven and the elder gods had any proof of it. It was a time of peace and serenity for all worlds.

While every realm had been restoring itself to it's former glory a new evil emerged. The three souls of shao Khan, Onaga, and Daigon were so strong that they all three took possession of a tarkattan warrior all at once to start a new and even more powerful dominance over the world. The only things these souls remember is how to fight and their wishes to dominate all realms. even to them their past is hazy due to blaze's destruction.

Taven the god of fire inn Edenia along with other god's were given the responsibility of forming a team of warriors to fight off this evil and his minions in mortal kombat once more. With the new evil getting stronger by the day the god's only have a week to get their strongest warriors together to fight.

We will start from here and remember fellow role players " IT HAS BEGUN!!!'

Canon characters available

Gato-2003.jpg

Magnus god of thunder ((earth realm protector))
mka_mug_taven.jpg

Taven god of fire ((edenia protector))
Gogl.jpg

Shawrene god of water ((chaos realm protector))

I need a new clan to replace that of scorpions clan since it no longer exists.

Sub zero: derannaz

i need the total of 3 earth realm warriors

I need the total of 5 Edenia warriors

I need he total of 5 chaos realm wariors

i need the total of 5 outworld and nether realm warriors(( this goes in the same category because the nether realm is the basic home of all evil and outworld is where the new tarkaten ruler stays.))

list of realms

earth realm

chaos realm

Edenia

outworld

nether realm

We have a dice roll fighting system. Here is the site you go to to determine whether or not you hit or miss

http://www.roll-dice-online.com/

the selection is 2 pairs of six side dice and you only get one roll per turn. After that you copy and paste the result like so

Result

4 - 6 (Avg: 5,0)

(Total avg: 5,0)

if the number is even you do a can do a counter attack and a follow up and your opponent has to roll twice. The first one is to see if he dodged the counter attack and the second is to see if he dodged the follow up highest numbers win.

character skeleton
username:
character name:
weapon;
fighting style:
realm:
background story:
additional powers:
password:

rules
1. Be advised that this rp has violence and gore in it so it is not for the squeamish,
2. Obey the rules of the site which implies once cloths go off you skip it,
3.people are allowed three characters to rp as each and that is the limit.
4.do at least five sentences a post.
5.no god modding which means you control you'e own character no matter what abilities you know.
6. no metagamming which means using ooc information to know of ic weaknesses etc.
7. respect every member of the rp.
8. when creating a fighter for the rp use the code' it has begun" as a password.
9. when asking for an already made character privately message me with a sample rp.
10.no killing unless it is agreed to by the both of you.

rules subject to change or be added in the future

username; drake
character name: Deran Nakuzami
appearance:
subzero_zpsbc7c15f4.jpg

weapon; dual ice katanas
fighting style; Fang's of the angry wolf
Realm: earth realm
background story: Deran was stolen at birth from his parents by the lin quie. The sages believed that he was to be the next sub zero through many sacred visions they have been having as of late. Deran had no recollection of a family or parents and was trained at the age of 4 to overcome powerful trials or die trying. He learned all of the ways of the old sub zero and as well incorporated his own fighting style so that he could be even more stealthy as the night and as deadly as the dawn. At the end result of his training Deran was destined for greatness as an assassin.
additional powers: to control and manipulate ice
password: it has begun

character skeleton
username; drake
character name: Abomination
appearance:
Abomination2_zpsce30256d.jpg

weapon; Takaten nails
fighting style: Silat
realm: Outworld
background story: Salazar had been like any other takaten warrior in outworld. Even before the reign of Shao Kahn the Takatan's were the most vicious of warrior on the land. they stay hungry for flesh which is why they continue to fight without any other reason than hunger. Salazar was preparing to attack another Outworlder just before three spirits had invaded his body.The spirits were so strong that not only did they corrupt his soul even more so than possibly. I had as well changed around some genetic factors of his Takaten heritage.

His blades were moved from his arms to his scalp making them into horns and his nails rapidly grew. Salazar went from his old takaten body to an entirely new beast like creature. His nails became so sharp that the could tear into pure rock and that was not the only thing that changed for him. Deep inside of him a new purpose on out world grew and he went from thrusting flesh to power which is why he gives himself a new name entirely. both to the fellow takaten warriors and himself he is an abomination however that did not stop him from clawing his way to the top of out world and making his army. His ambitions grew more b the more power he had gained and eventually he set his sights on the other realms.
additional powers: He has the following list of abilities.. He can suck sum ones soul completely out of their body and spit up both gasoline and fire to burn his enemies for a limited time((( 3 posts)))
password: It has begun!

these are my characters.

character skeleton
username:Greeneyed23
character name: Broken Fang
appearance:Broken Fang
weapon: Dual Throwing Glaives
fighting style: Jeet Kune Do, Jui Jitsu, Akkido, Muay Thai, Ninjitsu, and aspects of several others into a brutal grappling, striking, and submission style he calls Breaking the Fang
realm: Earth Realm
background story: Created in a lab to battle the supernatural beings on Earth he was granted the powers, strengths, and abilities of a vampire but lacks any of their weakness including their thirst. He is a master armed and unarmed combatant though he prefers to battle without weaponry. He has battled the forces of darkness since his creation and so far he has come across no one who could best him.
additional powers: Regeneration and tactical excellence allowing him to discover and exploit enemy weakness and nearly inhuman threshold for pain.
password: It has begun

Greeneyed23 said:
character skeleton
username:Greeneyed23
character name: Broken Fang
appearance:Broken Fang
weapon: Dual Throwing Glaives
fighting style: Jeet Kune Do, Jui Jitsu, Akkido, Muay Thai, Ninjitsu, and aspects of several others into a brutal grappling, striking, and submission style he calls Breaking the Fang
realm: Earth Realm
background story: Created in a lab to battle the supernatural beings on Earth he was granted the powers, strengths, and abilities of a vampire but lacks any of their weakness including their thirst. He is a master armed and unarmed combatant though he prefers to battle without weaponry. He has battled the forces of darkness since his creation and so far he has come across no one who could best him.
additional powers: Regeneration and tactical excellence allowing him to discover and exploit enemy weakness and nearly inhuman threshold for pain.

ok well accepted but can i ask he be a part of a special force team investigating the appearance of strange creatures that appear on earth.

I know the story of blade and the similarities it has with this profile and i am ok with sum one like him in this rp but just one more thing.

Vampires do exist in every realm of mortal kombat but they are all only allergic to earths sun.

So it can be possible he was built in a lab through the capture of a vampire. is these changes ok with you?

He kinda is a special forces team so thats no issue. you wanted backstory not reason for being in the tourney. As for his creation does that really matter?

character skeleton
username:Drake
character name:Setsune Hideaki
appearance: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080421172813/snk/images/2/2b/Gato-2003.jpg
weapon; http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2005/354/b/a/__Double_Scythe___by_AbscenceOfHeart.jpg
fighting style:jun fei
realm: earth
background story: At the time of peace beyond mortal kombat the order of the white lotus dispursed into the world. Some had rejoiced and partied because of the tournaments end and some stayed in the ld practice clenging to the faith. Satsune was of course amongst those monks that stayed in the temple. he had of course struggled with the will to party himself but in the end he felt a great responcibility as if there had been work to be done. Eventualy the elder gods had to choos a worthy successor to that of raiden and satsune had fit the description perfectly. Once he abominatin had started his way up the ladder to be king of outworld the elder gods told Satsune of the great evil to come and as well his responcibility as the new proector of earth. Satsune boldly acceped the position with the belife that he peoples o earth fighting spirit could never be broken as long as they tune into it that is, After his raining he was sent back to earth realm to choose his warriors for the next mortal kombat.
additional powers: the manipulation and roduction of electricity.
password: it has begun

character skeleton
username:little_iveta
character name: Wonder Woman
appearance: Red Son Costume
weapon: Magical Sword forged by Haphaestus & Lasso of Truth
fighting style: Culmination of various martial arts with power and weapon combinations
realm: Themyscira
background story: Daughter of an Amazon and the Greek God Zeus, Diana was trained by the God of War Ares, and armed with magical weapons. One of the most formidable warriors on Earth, Diana fights to protect the innocent.
additional powers: Superhuman ability = Wonder Woman's godlike speed, durability, agility, strength, reflexes and stamina are the pinnacle of physical prowess, dwarfing all of the Earth's martial arts experts.

little_iveta said:
character skeleton
username:little_iveta
character name: Wonder Woman
appearance: Red Son Costume
weapon: Magical Sword forged by Haphaestus & Lasso of Truth
fighting style: Culmination of various martial arts with power and weapon combinations
realm: Themyscira
background story: Daughter of an Amazon and the Greek God Zeus, Diana was trained by the God of War Ares, and armed with magical weapons. One of the most formidable warriors on Earth, Diana fights to protect the innocent.
additional powers: Superhuman ability = Wonder Woman's godlike speed, durability, agility, strength, reflexes and stamina are the pinnacle of physical prowess, dwarfing all of the Earth's martial arts experts.

the realm she lives in doesn't exist in mortal kombat. Please use a realm i listed and i suggest edenia since it is a realm full of half gods.

her powers are unbalanced allot. I mean your character is going to be a part of mortal kombat and not the dc universe version either. with all of that power she might as well replaced Taven. please tone the powers down a bit to special abilities that relate to one super power that does not consist of he words super strength, or dexterity. Also if she has super sped give a specific detail why she has it like she can only use it doing the special move which is called ... Just to keep things fair.

change these and i will accept you

Drake said:
the realm she lives in doesn't exist in mortal kombat. Please use a realm i listed and i suggest edenia since it is a realm full of half gods.

her powers are unbalanced allot. I mean your character is going to be a part of mortal kombat and not the dc universe version either. with all of that power she might as well replaced Taven. please tone the powers down a bit to special abilities that relate to one super power that does not consist of he words super strength, or dexterity. Also if she has super sped give a specific detail why she has it like she can only use it doing the special move which is called ... Just to keep things fair.

Well, we could use the MK vs DC setting to tip off the character balancing, whereas Wonder Woman could be beaten just like any other character.

little_iveta said:
Drake said:

Well, we could use the MK vs DC setting to tip off the character balancing, whereas Wonder Woman could be beaten just like any other character.

yes we could but how will that measure to other people around her. Even in vs dc wonder woman's powers were weakened to make it fair. another thing is how will that fit into the plot i made. this is supposed to be the rebirth of mortal kombat through the surviving realms. Wonder woman had no part in those tournaments because she has never murdered anyone and will not tolerate seeing others do so.

I understand your love for her because I have it as well but dc has no place here.

Please just change the things I told you to. I am god with semi plots like a special force against tracking down the lin quie or even an edenian with a blood lust but not so much that it changes the origin of my plot. It took me time to make the plot and twice as long to get interest in it.

this is why t bothers me to change it. this is a non canon rp.

Drake said:
little_iveta said:
Drake said:

yes we could but how will that measure to other people around her. Even in vs dc wonder woman's powers were weakened to make it fair. another thing is how will that fit into the plot i made. this is supposed to be the rebirth of mortal kombat through the surviving realms. Wonder woman had no part in those tournaments because she has never murdered anyone and will not tolerate seeing others do so.

I understand your love for her because I have it as well but dc has no place here.

Please just change the things I told you to. I am god with semi plots like a special force against tracking down the lin quie or even an edenian with a blood lust but not so much that it changes the origin of my plot. It took me time to make the plot and twice as long to get interest in it.

this is why t bothers me to change it. this is a non canon rp.

Yeah I know this is non-canon so we wouldn't have to go jumpy in getting in line with your plot, why not just make Wonder Woman as some sort of a special appearance character just like Kratos and Freddy Kreuger in Mortal Kombat 2011.

Forget about sandwhiching a dc plot for your plot, I didn't bother to include one myself.

Back
Top Bottom