Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who'd You Rather . . .?

I feel the title of this game explains itself, but it's not necessarily as taudry as you might suspect. Rather than just blatantly going straight to the sexual, we can cover a wide variety of topics with this. So please, read on my friend.

So I got the idea for this concept from a member of my family here in the States and thought that this would be the absolutely perfect site to try things like this out in. I suppose I best explain it for you so that there is no confusion among the forum-goers.

Poster A gives a choice:

"Who would you rather spend a romantic evening with?

Keira Knightley or Natalie Portman?"

Poster B gives an answer, and another choice:

"Natalie Portman.

Who would you rather perform a power duet with?

Tom Cruise or Toby Keither?"

And this would go on. Doesn't have to be too people of same/similar career fields, or even same gender. Just two known individuals (fake or real) to choose from for the scenario presented.

Simple enough concept, no?

Let us see what damage we can do, friends.

After a night out with friends, you wake up in a bed you don't recognize, with a splitting hang-over. Looking around, you pull back the covers from over the person next to you in order to find out who it is. Who'd you rather find there?

Emma Watson or Taylor Swift?

Kacey Musgraves. If I opened a business with George Carlin on Monday, I'd be in a strait-jacket by coffee break Wednesday.

Would you rather share an apartment with Lindsey Lohan or Jayden Cole?

Jayden Cole, but I pick my roommates based on how much they aren't Lindsay Lohan.

Would you rather be lost in Borneo with Mark Zuckerburg or Shigeru Miyamoto?

Gérard Depardieu, he had a hot daughter in that one movie.

Who would you rather see standing outside your window, Ving Rhames or Javier Bardem?

Ving... but I'm shitting myself either way.

Who would you rather get high with? Stephen Wright or Bobcat Goldthwait. (80's question ftw)

Bobcat Goldthwait, I think we'd share a similar sense of humor.

Who would you rather have a lively discussion about religion with? Stephen Fry or Hugh Laurie (playing as House)

Hugh Laurie definitely. That would be too much fun to turn down.

Would you rather have sex with your mother, or change sexual orientations permanently?

As lovely as my mother is I think I would make a much better dude.

If your face was horribly mangled in an accident and the doctors had to perform emergency plastic surgery so you could live a normal life who would you rather look like? Robert Downey Jr. or Chris Hemsworth?
If you're a girl this means you'd have either of their faces on a smoking hot female body.
(。・`ω´・。)

I'd have to go with Downey Jr. Something about his scruffiness makes him sexy.

Would you rather cut meat or sugar from your diet forever?

Sugar, no question. The development of our species from apes to men can be traced back to when we abandoned a strictly herbivorous diet; I have no desire to back-track on this path, nor am I physically or attitudinally suited to swinging from limb to limb looking for fruit that is ripe but not overly so. Then, of course, there's the lion thing.

Would you rather go on a bender with Toby Keith or Gordie Howe?

Probably Toby Keith.

You've just woken up from one hell of a night and you discover you are not alone in your bed, who would you rather find? Hulk Hogan or Lou Ferrigno?

Either one would make me check myself immediately into a mental hospital (why aren't they in the Yellow Pages?).

Who would you rather see as Secretary of the Navy: Oliver North or Randy Cunningham?

I'm going to go with Oliver North - even though i've not the slightest idea who either of them are.

Now who would you rather have feed you ice-cream, whenever you ask: Bradley Cooper or Dave Franco??

Personally, i don't mind either XD

Back
Top Bottom