Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Truth or Dare

ThePetiteFox

Planetoid
Ok..So..i've had this idea... It goes like this

^ answer the question from the previous post...

V Ask the next person to post TRUTH or DARE

[Dares can't be too extreme, or i'll get told off :p ]

Ok, i will start...

V Truth
What's the longest time you and a partner has been intimate?

^ Best oral sex... Ok.. It was with a guy that we had a fling with for the weekend. We fucked in his mate Vw golf for about 8 hours, the next day, we helped his mate move into a caravan. Then.. that was the best moment in oral sex. Oh my deer holy hell! He was amazing with his tongue, i litrally thought it was impossible to have that much pleasure. So there you have it...

V Dare - the next time anyone talks to you, i dare you to say just one word, a really random word and run off. Like.. 'Toothbrush!' Haha
If not, forefit is... Write a short story about our avatar pictures :p

I will opt to write about my avatar picture...LOL. I chose this one, mainly, for the pretty lace and unique design in the back of the panties. I'm currently talking to another member about a new (smutty) RP where a young woman (or older, not sure of her age) is finally, after much persuasion, begging, and blackmailing, etc., agreeing to try "butt sex" for the first time with her partner! :p I thought the pic would not only be an inspiration for that story, but perhaps even a good pic to use in the introduction. ;)

Truth: How old were you when you lost your virginity?

^ Fourteen. I was relaxing in the cavernous back seat of my cousin's 1938 Packard Phaeton at a family gathering with a by-marriage cousin, a wicked "older woman" of fifteen; we were in the early stages of "getting it on" when an uncle came along and rousted us. I took my obligatory whuppin', my mouth full of ashes. But later that same week, we finished the job underneath her porch, and stayed off-and-on lovers for fifteen years!

v Truth (this one is for the ladies): Keeping on the same (general) subject, was the lover who claimed your virginity the same one who gave you your first climax?

Nope, he wasn't. ;)

Dare: Lean over and french kiss the avatar above yours in this thread, licking your computer screen with your tongue! :p

Forfit? Write a paragraph describing the perfect kiss.

^ I was almost able to untie the ribbon over the tail-hole with my tongue! Are those panties really made for Nekomimi?

v Truth: If you were to be restricted to a single form of sexual expression for the next month, which would you choose?

^ Doin' it doggie style! :p

V DARE: next time you have 'It' shout/moan "Oooh big bang theory" Instead of "Oh god" :p
forefit; Run in circles for 30 seconds lol.

^ By doin' the dawg i pressume you mean doggy? If that is the case i can assure you, i've never done it but only recieved. I love recieving it because it makes all the muscles tense and tight and 100% more sensative as everything just seems to rub against the g-spot.

V Truth. If you had to choose one person to have sex with for the rest of your life... on the earth... who would you choose?

^ I've already made that choice - my wife.

v Dare - choose another Member, have a quickie role-play with him/her, and tell us all about it! You may claim the Dare, then come back with your fulfillment in a day or so, when you're finished.

XXtraPrince said:
^ I've already made that choice - my wife.

v Dare - choose another Member, have a quickie role-play with him/her, and tell us all about it! You may claim the Dare, then come back with your fulfillment in a day or so, when you're finished.

accepted ^

V Dare.. The next person you see, wether it be a stranger or your wife..shout out "Duck" Then tell us what thy did..

I love messy sex.

Truth: Do you mind tasting your own cum, whether directly or indirectly?

Okay...I am willing to do a "western themed" RP (with lots of smut and sex! Oh, and did I say "smut"??)) with the next person to post, my character being the cowgirl in my new avatar.

Dare: Send a naughty PM to a member here on BM with whom you've never met or spoken to! :p

^ Stewart Beach, Galveston, four in the morning, if front of God and everybody (except there wasn't any "everybody" but the Galveston Police). The two cops applauded us and said, "Y'all done good. Now get the fuck out of here!" We shamefacedly complied in absolute silence.

v Truth: Have you ever had "introductory sex" (first screw) and you were so impressed with your new lover that you kept your tongue, rather than tell him/her how better to, umm, do you?

*Pouts* I don't think I've ever had "introductory sex". That sucks! :p

Dare: I dare the next member who posts to share with us one of their MOST embarrassing moments while having sex....

^ ...not that I can particularly think of...not f my sex life, anyway.

V Dare: Find another user on BM that has a username beginning with the same letter of the alphabet as your own and send the person a random message. Alternatively, retell a scene of a fairy tale in a different genre.

Back
Top Bottom