Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marbutt's Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satellite

Meteorite
I would appreciate it if you would PM me, and not post in this thread. Thank you.

This is rather long, but I suggest you read it.

Hello, I'm Satellite Rave. You may call me Rave, Lite, Sak, Sakura, Marbutt, Marbow, Bitch, or anything else you can come up with. I really don't mind what you call me. Now, I'm looking for some one on ones, obviously, and I'm willing to play either males or females.

I do apologize for this here wall of text, I don't even really know where it all came from. (Please try not to expect walls of text in character, because the only likely time for it to happen is in an intro :'D)

When I role-play, I try to have my writing as high-quality and as typo-free as possible. I would appreciate if you did the same. I understand that you're human, typos will sometimes happen, and that's fine, as long as they're not constant.

If you give me replies in first person and/or present tense, I won't be a happy bumble bee. If there are the ocassional slip-ups due to not being use to role-playing in such a format, that's fine and I will point them out to you if you so desire. If it is a constant thing, however, I will probably just drop our role-play, as I do not enjoy reading things in such formats.

If you contact me, please specify which paring(s) interest you, and if you prefer to be male or female. Please also state whether you’re interested in heterosexual, homosexual, or mixed role-plays. As a note, I do love playing multiple characters, with a limit of about four or five active characters at a time. If you want longer posts from me, I suggest utilising this love.

Let it be known that I would prefer greatly to describe my character or using official art (Works that are actually of my character, and not someone else’s that I nabbed from Google or something) of my character to using someone else's characters picture, and throwing a name, age and personality at it, in fact it is non-negotiable that I will use my own/commissioned/requested art of my characters. As I have so many characters of my own characters that I would love to use, and as an artist, I do not like using other people's works in such ways. I may have art kicking around of my character and will use that as opposed to a description. I may also draw up a reference if you absolutely must have a visual reference. If I don't have a character for the pairing and role you would like, it's not a problem. Coming up with new characters is a specialty of mine as well as something I enjoy doing.

I will not role-play over instant messenger or e-mail. I don't like playing over instant messanger because it makes me feel very preasured to make a quick reply and generally ruins the experience for me. As for e-mail, I simply don't like it. Role-playing via thread is preferred, but I am willing to do private messages as well. Do note that I have a rather cluttered inbox(I often just don't know what is safe to delete), so I may end up losing our role-play amoung the mayhem.

Gore and violence are things I love, so do let me know if you're into that kind of stuff, for I will love you forever. If not, I will still probably love you forever, anyway.​

Plots

I will am more than willing to do these plots multiple times with different people and characters.

A Wrong Turn

Desperate for shelter, a traveller finds an ancient ruined builing. Once inside, there is a bed, with seemingly ritualistic markings on it. Too weary to pay any mind to them, the traveller lays down and goes to sleep. Upon awakening, they find themselves with unexpected company. A demon looming over them, telling them that they are now a slave.

There can be more than one demon, if so desired.

Lust of Blood

A vampire finds one human girl in particular to have an absolutely irresistible scent. After spending a bit of time around her, simply can't hold back from feeding off of her and siring her. As he takes her blood, she feels an incredible bout or arousal, and over a short few days of living with her new sire, she develops an intense sexual desire for the elder vampire. Eventually, she too can no longer hold back. The question is, how will her sire react?

Vampire can be male or female. I am happy having their first sexual encounter being forced upon the sire, or mutual between the two.

Pretty Kitties

A rich man with an insatiable hunger for exotic pets, such as miniature dragons, phoenixes, and sometimes even more dangerous beasts for entertainment, is made an offer he simply can't pass up. His favourite trader offers him two women with feline features. He figures that showing them off to his guests as maids or perhaps dressing them up in fancy clothing and having them keep his guests company would be sufficient use for them. However, not long after their arrival, they give him some rather unexpected entertainment.

The owner can either be a player, or non-player character. If desired, the kitties can show off their talents to guests, and not just their owner, and have said guests join in. Otherwise, there can be just fun between the ladies, maybe even some other exotic humanoid creatures(Such as succubi, or something) purchased after them can be added into the mix. I would like to have tail-penetration with this, any other kinks can be discussed.

More to be added in the future...

The kitties scenario and the demon also sound interesting to me. Pm me if you'd like to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom