Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She's Not Gonna Jump On Your Dick

Shovel

Supernova
A note I wrote for a different website. I thought it was pretty good so I will share it with you all.

"She's Not Gonna Jump On Your Dick

One of the most common and biggest fallacies I see on here (and in most men in general) is the assumption that because she is a sexual being and is comfortable with it, she is easy and you don't have to do anything. So you have a dick. Big fucking deal. She's not gonna jump on your dick. You have done nothing to earn it. And then you have the balls to get butthurt about it. If this is you, as far as the feminine is concerned, you are a big pile of steaming shit. So get over it.

The feminine is chaos and emotion...her counterpart is the masculine: order, direction, and purpose. The feminine desires for the one strong enough to ravish her, tame her, and fill her with his gift of love and presence. If you are waiting for things to happen, wanting her to do all the work for you, and get emotional when it doesn't work out...then you are trying to take the role of the feminine. There will be no polarity. There will be no attraction. You are being a pussy. A bitch. Take a look at what you have between your legs. You have a dick. Start acting like you have one. Even the shape of it should tell you something. It is a fucking spear. It is strength...it is aggression.

Become the ravisher. Get in touch with your core purpose and become rooted deeply within yourself. Become so strong in who you are and what you are doing that you don't have emotional attachment to her. You like her, you may even love her....but you won't NEED her. And when you don't need her and don't have your sense of self-esteem and happiness dictated by others, that is when she will desire you. Free yourself. Or be a big steaming pile of shit. The choice is yours."

Very well written and oddly enough i was grinning the entire time I was reading it. I must say sir - raises monocle- it is a very good piece and I hope you write more.

Back
Top Bottom