Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grand sensous plots [ Mature, Patient and Articulate Players Required]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodisiac_38f

Planetoid
Hello everybody, Its good to be back from a long vacation, so I thought of starting a new thread. I’m Zarina, 38 F divorcee and usually I like to play as female aged like me only. According to me, the vivid details of ambiance, attire, actions & responses hold the roots of the plot.

Lists of turn-ons are as follows:
• Medieval based plots
• Stallion sized genitals
• Impregnation
• Seduction
• Denial
• Manipulation

Plots: 1

A widow/divorced woman who is professionally successful is seduced by her son, We can introduce the possibility of inter-racial incestuous plot. The plot will involve seduction to sexual engaging activities to impregnation depending on the scope of opposite role player. The plot can be supported by the emotional bonding between the mother & son. The transition of the conservative, career oriented woman to a aphrodisiac will add more sensual element to the plot.

Plots: 2

A widow Arabic queen is seduced by her captain of guards in a stormy night. He was ordered by minister to ensure the security of the room internally. After they had an official conversation. The minister got information that there can be some assassination attempts on Queen's life. After getting married , the king passed away due to which everybody started thinking that she brought bad luck to kingdom resulting creating a false impression. Due to which , neighboring kingdom's kings never​
approached her.

OR
As you know the plot, where the captain of guard seduces the widow queen. Now I was thinking...(maybe the late king haunts the castle to make sure his kingdom is well take careof. He is the guardian of widow Queen and the kingdom. How about King's spirit takes over Captain's body and then he communicates and emotionally convinces her to get seduced by him.He convinces because the spirits are not allowed to possess mortal human beings to execute such carnal activities.

Plots: 3

A plot revolves around a happy couple who were married from past 7 years. The husband is a diplomat of x western country and currently posted in Nigeria. Both of them have a small social circle. The wife has few friends, mostly the wives of her husband's colleague. Other than the usual mates from office, his best friend name is Khalid who belongs to African ethnicity.The husband and khalid are the best friends since college followed by University. In the plot, one fine evening the husband comes across a Confidential letter, which holds the informative report on his Low sperm count, on other hand report also provide information about his wife being exceptionally fertile as comparative to normal women sent as confidential courier by top medical laboratory of their family doctor. Due to the reports, the husband gets shocked and which can be easily spotted by his wife. His wife confronts him resulting in the disclosure. Different solutions was suggested by her like adoption or staying childess, but her husband always wanted to see her bearing a child. Later plot takes a interesting turn, how he emotionally convinces his wife to get seduced by his Best Friend with valid justifications.

[/i]

Thank you for taking time. Looking forward to your responses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom