Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hatter's Tattoo Ideas

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
I can't draw to save my life so I'm wondering if some people might be able to help me create some tattoos that I have in mind.

One tattoo I plan on getting somewhere down the road is a tattoo of a wolf. But I don't want it to be ordinary. I want it to be on my thigh and have it look like there are claw marks coming through my skin and you can see the wolf behind it [kind of like those chest tats where the skin is being peeled away to show the Spiderman costume]. And then the phrase "Now you're in the world of Wolves and We welcome all you Sheep."

I also want one on my ribcage of a tribal like phoenix with it's tail curling up to encircle my cousin's name [the nickname Ash would be used here] to go along my ribcage. I'd want it to be elegant but strong.

Also, I plan on getting an immense back tat that will be mechanical steampunk like wings that are dragonish and black and white [iconic of angel and devil wings]. I'd want the wings to be rusty/used looking yet beautiful looking and fade into the angelic/devilish colors.

I'll obviously be looking around since I have a few more ideas but those are the strongest in my mind right now.

Interesting concepts. If I can find a spot of time to just draw, instead of write and go about classes for now, I might pitch some sketches your way.

Back
Top Bottom