Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miket's Photoshop Shop

ThreadTitle-02a.png

I enjoy working with photoshop, and making AVIs, or doing photomanips involving cool or interesting images or art-work, and have been doing such things for many years. Thus I am putting these skills to use, along with my vast archive of images and clips, by taking requests as well as simply making AVIs, and other graphics when I am in the mood, all free for the taking. I am also prepared to perform custom work when time allows, and can help people find exotic images if they wish to make graphics themselves, but are having trouble finding images to work with. See below for more information.

Image Requests: simply put I have been using photoshop and various other programs of that stripe for eleven years now, and have acquired an obscene stash of both photographs and artwork (much of the later I have scanned myself) along with a huge array of resources with which to find images and art work. For this reason if you are looking for a particular type of image (say 'a pretty blonde vampire dressed in Victorian fashion,') I may be able to provide one, point to where you might find one yourself, or find it myself. Post your request in the thread, noting whether you desire a photograph or a art work. Be sure to actually post as well (at least to say 'image requested' even if you wish to handle things via PM otherwise) as it keeps this thread from being bumped into oblivion. Finally when it comes to comics (Marvel, DC, Top Cow, Image and a few others) I have acess to a large number through various friends, as well as my own collection, and can scan such images for others so feel free to request almost anything in this department.

Photoshop Requests: if you wish to request a custom AVI, a sig, banner, thread title, photomanip, or animation (anything from a text marquee up to a fully animated AVI or sig with hundreds of individual frames) I am able to do such work. The bottom of this page will note whether I am available or not so double check before making a request please. Also, as above, post in this thread even if only to say 'request made,' to help prevent it being bumped into the nether regions of this forum (as most of my updates are handled via edits) but bear in mind photoshop has limits. I have been using it, and various other programs like it, for many years - I can do almost anything - but some edits are either impossible to effect with good results or would simply take months (in that I cannot spend hours a day working on such requests) so please do not be offended if I say I cannot do something, it is nothing personal. This also applies, in some cases, to working with small, poor quality images.

Reset Smith said:
ThreadTitle-02a.png

I enjoy working with photoshop, and making AVIs, or doing photomanips involving cool or interesting images or art-work, and have been doing such things for many years. Thus I am putting these skills to use, along with my vast archive of images and clips, by taking requests as well as simply making AVIs, and other graphics when I am in the mood, all free for the taking. I am also prepared to perform custom work when time allows, and can help people find exotic images if they wish to make graphics themselves, but are having trouble finding images to work with. See below for more information.

Image Requests: simply put I have been using photoshop and various other programs of that stripe for eleven years now, and have acquired an obscene stash of both photographs and artwork (much of the later I have scanned myself) along with a huge array of resources with which to find images and art work. For this reason if you are looking for a particular type of image (say 'a pretty blonde vampire dressed in Victorian fashion,') I may be able to provide one, point to where you might find one yourself, or find it myself. Post your request in the thread, noting whether you desire a photograph or a art work. Be sure to actually post as well (at least to say 'image requested' even if you wish to handle things via PM otherwise) as it keeps this thread from being bumped into oblivion. Finally when it comes to comics (Marvel, DC, Top Cow, Image and a few others) I have acess to a large number through various friends, as well as my own collection, and can scan such images for others so feel free to request almost anything in this department.

Photoshop Requests: if you wish to request a custom AVI, a sig, banner, thread title, photomanip, or animation (anything from a text marquee up to a fully animated AVI or sig with hundreds of individual frames) I am able to do such work. The bottom of this page will note whether I am available or not so double check before making a request please. Also, as above, post in this thread even if only to say 'request made,' to help prevent it being bumped into the nether regions of this forum (as most of my updates are handled via edits) but bear in mind photoshop has limits. I have been using it, and various other programs like it, for many years - I can do almost anything - but some edits are either impossible to effect with good results or would simply take months (in that I cannot spend hours a day working on such requests) so please do not be offended if I say I cannot do something, it is nothing personal. This also applies, in some cases, to working with small, poor quality images.
Love the drawing well done!

Hello, I would request something from you. I know it will be alot of work and feel free to decline but this is the story and what I would love done.

Basically me and a friend of the female persuasion have been doing an R.P. based on the television show Charmed for over a year. I would be eternally grateful if you could work up an image or the three charmed sisters preferably nude and scantily clad. Just so you have some ideas I'll post some pictures some other photomanipulations I like but aren't quite what I'm looking for as well as a few posts to give you a general vibe for the R.P.

"This was not something she usually did. But she was tired of being the good one. Prue and Phoebe constantly talked about how she was the nice one. The kind one. She admitted that most of the time that was a great compliment but sometimes she wanted to be a risk taker, to be bad for once. And so she sat at the bar of Quake, part of the source of her frustration. For all her hard work it never seemed like enough people were working. And so she didn't care if tonight people saw her like this. It was her buisness what she wanted to do and she wasn't working tonight anyway.

So she sat in her tiny, revealing black leather dress, her hair a bit more sexily curled and not pin straight and librarian like as usual.. Her shoes were something she was unaccustomed to as well. She looked like a stripper or someone who was ready to be picked up as a hooker but tonight she didn't care. Tonight she wanted to be picked up. She wanted some stranger to hold her down and fuck her until she passed out. She wanted to have her body ravaged and she wanted to feel the effects of her fun even the next morning, her body sore and exhausted from cumming so much."

Actual Charmed Sisters image 1

Actual Charmed Sisters image 2

Charmed Photo manipulation 1

Charmed Sisters photo mani 2

I like the idea of the second one, but the actual manipultion of it is bad. Just something that is sexy and provocative. Something to inspire and a bit of a gift to my friend so they know I've enjoyed the Role Play and wish it to continue.

I look forward to your response. I'm sorry the images are all from google, I had some of the adult ones saved and then my computer crashed. Please let me know if you are interested, or not.

Also, their are nude images of most of the women online. If it helps with perspective and size and what not.

Back
Top Bottom