Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is it, or isn't it

H a r r i e t

Pulsar
animal abuse if you "clean up" a cat's piss puddle with the cat's face?

I had a friend ask me, because that's what her boyfriend did, and she doesn't know if it's alright or not. I didn't know what to tell her, to be honest, though I think I might have had one too many, so.

Halp? D:

I agree with Hahvy here. 100%. Plus, I've never heard of such a method even remotely being used to try and 'train' a cat. I've heard using spray water bottles, spray water bottles with a touch of vinegar, varying types of litter boxes and/or litter used... that sort of thing. But to do that? WTF. =/

You can put your cat's face toward the waste, and then scold it. I personally think that method goes better with a dog however.

See, that's what I thought he had done at first, so I told her that it was fine. You don't make contact with the cat's face, you just let them know why they're getting in shit. And then she explained it more after. I'm hoping she was exaggerating, though.

Here's to hoping, hon. Hopefully, if not, when he's told that what he did was just kinda abusive to the cat actually, he'll get why. So, here's to that too.

Back
Top Bottom