Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warwick's request thread [MxF/MxFxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warwick

Banned
Banished
Hey everyone, thought I'd make a request thread. I'm looking for a female. I'm literate, but do make mistakes. I tend to write anywhere from 3-9 lines depending on how interested I am or how my day has gone. I can be rough in my roleplays or I can be romantic. But i definitely want a plot to it, not just sex. Another thing is I only do modern roles, nothing futuristic or medieval.​

Paw_print_by_Kiittsunecopy.jpg

Pairings
Dance Instructor x Dancer
Homeless boy x Rich girl
Homeless boy x Homeless girl
Sister x Brother
Sister x Sister's friend x Sister
Babysitter x Boy
Private Tutor/Student
School nurse x Student
Nurse/doctor x Patient
(Were)wolf x Girl
Vampire x Girl
Stalker/boy
Stalker/girl
Blind x Not Blind
Nazi boy x Jewish Girl

Plots

Homeless boy x Homeless girl
Essentially, there is a homeless boy and a homeless girl. Homeless girl has been homeless for some time, her story, can be up to you. Homeless boy obviously had family issues and fled his life with no idea where he was going and how he'd end up. The girl runs into the boy, somehow, either she runs into him where he called home, or she ends up leading him there. She decides to tough it out and take on the challenge of living homeless with him. Of course, they fall in love. But eventually, the boy becomes ill.
(Initially, I'd like more romance than just sex in this one)

Werewolf X Girl
A little girl had this dog that she would talk to and he would talk back, the dog actually happened to be a werewolf. The little girl was very happy with the “dog” and the dog would talk about how he was going to become the alpha of his pack and then he would talk about the girl being his bride. The day came where the dog had to go back to his pack so he “ran away” to join his pack but he promised the girl that he would be back for her in a year. Sadly before a year’s time was up the girl’s father was transferred to a new job and they had to move.

Plot
Public scenes (Train, restaurant etc)
Foot-play (Yes.. turns me on for a weird reason)

Dislikes

Pure smut
Excessive pain
Blood​

Notes
I'm literate
Writes 3-9 lines generally
Straight (No Yaoi)

If you have any questions you'd like to ask please pm me or post it below​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back