Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female The Party and the Demoness (longterm)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
(Been a while since I posted a request.)

There's talk about a village that's isolated on an island. There has been little contact for decades. The village is rumored to have dark secrets regarding demons. There's sightings of what could be a monster appearing on the island.

A party of female adventurers were tasked to investigate. They're each have different reasons to become adventurers.

The party comes to the island, only to find the village being completely deserted. They stay the night, and plan to investigate the next day. One party member wakes up to sounds, and curiosity leads her to go check it out.

A shape-shifting demoness was found, and she was interested as everyone disappearing without a sound. The demoness came to learn what happened. She then is curious of the party and tells the party member to go get them.

When the party comes, they immediately assume that the demoness is responsible, but they're soundly defeated by the demoness. The demoness doesn't kill them, instead claims ownership over them as she wants to figure out the mystery of what happened to the villagers. Also, the demoness is driven by lust to bed the party, findingthem all attractive. Now working with the party, the demoness helps their investigation, and she helps figure out each party member's own trouble.

This isn't supposed to be a bad end scenario. It's not intended to have the plot be driven by just sex, and it's meant to be polyamorous in romance between ONLY the Demoness, who can become a futa, and the party. No more added. I'm wanting to have character development between everyone. I'd be the demoness, who isn't like people expect.

Kinks here are: sexy/slutty outfits, outdoor sex, bondage, collars, threesome or orgy, BDSM and consensual enslavement with brands, brands, tattoos or magical markings on the body.

I'm open minded to try things out, as long as it doesn't cross into my limits.

Limits are: No death and gore, anything that belongs in the toilet, and no underage characters.

I won't do one liners, and I will try to match effort. I can comfortably do at least one paragraph.

If interested, or have any other questions/ ideas, contact me via DM.

Back
Top Bottom