Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family is always there.

Pathfinder15

Planetoid
John Masterson had the perfect life, his business was booming, he had a beautiful loving wife and two wonderful daughters.. He was on top of the world, until that one fateful day when he got a call from the hospital. His wife had been hit by a drunk driver and died. John was heartbroken, And now he was tasked with raising his daughters on his own. He gave up his position at his company and became a stay at home father.

John was a loving father, and his daughters enjoyed a rich but sheltered childhood. They grew very close to their father, much closer than in most families. Even into their teens, the girls would sit on his lap, snuggle with him on the couch when watching a movie, and even sleep in his bed when they had a nightmare, but it wasn't until his oldest daughter Janie was 20 years old that something happened.

As Janie was back from college, having just broken up with her girlfriend, she sought comfort with her father. Sleeping next to him she noticed that he was sporting a hard on in his sleep, probably a wet dream. She didn't know why, but she grew curious, and after going over it in her head for a few times, she unbuttoned his pyjama pants, and took out his manhood, and starte jerking it. He never woke up, even when he exloded all over her hand and nightshirt. The next night she slept with him again, but this time she came prepared.

Good day, Ive been craving a bit of family fun, in this case, a widowed man and his children who have always been very close, but over the course of the story become closer and closer. I'm not set on the exact number of children. I settled on two for the intro, but I'm open to adding a daughter, or two, or even a son in there, though that would be the limit on group size really.

I'm looking for people who can make at least a post every other day roughly, who can write basic English, and post roughly 200-400 words.

As for kinks I'd like to explore in this story:
Incest (obviously)
Age differences
Multiple partners (not a requirement)
Pregnancy (Not necesary for other partners, but I'd like it for mine)

Other than that I'm very open to most things, and would like to discuss kinks with those that join.

Please PM me if you have interest or questions. I will respond as quick as I can, but time difference might cause some delay.

Back
Top Bottom