Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Monster Breeding Experiments

KinkyGamerGirl

Primal gamer
Its hard for young women to make a living in a male dominated society and its hardly fair to think anything respectable of young women that sell their bodies for money. That is why M.B.E has come to town, seeking to put young women to work with misunderstood creatures that society hunts down. They are a branch of a respectable pharmaceutical company and seek to take advantage of how we can domesticate and use monsters to further society. Though if anyone knew the truth of their existence and why they were created there would be an uproar. On one hand you can make use of young women too stupid to read the contracts and entrap them in a new form of prostitution behind closed doors with nonhumans. On the other hand we can see if breeding these poor souls might give humans a super human breed or if breeding is even possible.

For this roleplay I am looking for partners willing to play the staff and the monsters as my character ends up being 'experimented' on which would most entail her being put into a room with said creatures. How that happens and what you'd like to do to make things possible we can discuss from full noncon, dubcon, drugged or even having her play very consensual to the monsters perhaps being motivated by a lie or two given by the man in charge. I'm open to a lot of kinks and ideas but I'm not actually looking to have her play out any pregnancy scenes. If you wanted her to give birth to a monster hybrid then that would be off screen after a time lapse.

Monsters I would like to be played against:
Werewolf
Minotaur
Mimic
Goblins
Tentacles
Demon
Hellhound

Things I avoid:
Insects
Spiders
Giants

kinks I avoid:
Full through
Scat
Snuff
Vore

Kinks I adore:
Pinned or Restrained
Forced Pleasure
Giving Oral
Double Penetration
Being Spanked
Excessive Cum
Watersports(currently experimenting but I've enjoyed it)

With all that out of the way if you like what you see then PM me and lets talk. I do like to roleplay in 3rd person more but can be talked into 1st.

Back
Top Bottom