Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any [F4A] Welcome to the castle of a woman who feels comfortable only in depravity and darkness, and who welcomes people like herself.

Ayznia

๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฉ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌโœจ
โ‡š โ€ƒ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž!โ€ƒโ‡›

แต€สฐโฑหข โฑหข โฟแต’แต— แถ แต’สณ แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แตƒโฑโฟแต— แต’แถ  สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต—

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

๐™ป๐š˜๐š˜๐š”, ๐™ธ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ... ๐™ท๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š›๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šœ๐š˜... ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ธ ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š’๐š—, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ธ'๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข... ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š ๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š›๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ, ๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ. ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐š•๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šŽ๐š›, ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐šก, ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ. ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š›๐šž๐š— ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š—๐š˜๐š ... ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š˜๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š• ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š˜๐š˜ ๐š™๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ.

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

แต€สฐแถคแถฐแตแถณ สทแถคหกหก แต’แถฐหกสธ แตแต‰แต— แตˆแตƒสณแตแต‰สณ แตƒแถฐแตˆ แตˆแตƒสณแตแต‰สณ แถ สณแต’แต แถฐแต’สท แต’แถฐห‘สณ

๐”ธ ๐•ช ๐•ซ ๐•Ÿ ๐•š ๐•’
aka ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ

โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผ’โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ
แดตแต—'หข แถœหกแต‰แตƒสณ ​ สธแต’แต˜สณ แตแตƒสณแตแตƒ ​ แถคหข แต˜แถฐแต‡แตƒหกแตƒแถฐแถœแต‰แตˆ​
แถคแถ  สธแต’แต˜'แต›แต‰ หขแต—สณแต˜แตแต‡หกแต‰แตˆ แตƒแถœสณแต’หขหข แตแต‰ ห’​
..​
แต‡แต˜แต— แถฐแต’สท แต—สฐแตƒแต— แถค'แต›แต‰ สธแต’แต˜ห‘ ​
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„​.​
โ—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—

โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโœฆโ…ฐ: Wแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด แดส Cแด€sแด›สŸแด‡
โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€
First of all, I hope you enjoy this beautiful view and the delicious aprodic tea I've carefully prepared to clear our minds and thus have a calm, peaceful and sincere conversation. Ah, you think I'm going to poison you? It's very rude to think that, you know? Yes, I know that my job in life is to take souls and help people realize they darkest fantasy , and I know that I'm often described as a sadistic and cruel woman, but I have good manners and I can swear it on my own soul.

What's my name? Ayxnia , or Ayznia , or Ayzinou it doesn't really matter as long as the ridiculous name you give me tickles your fantasy a little. I am a woman in my early twenties and I am very pleased to meet you. To talk more business, I've been in the game for 6 years now, writing has always been very beneficial and important to me along with other related hobbies like theater, reading... And football ( I wish you a very bad day if you call it soccer) And if the old me loved plots that focused more on drama with a touch of romance ( let's be honest. Every enemy x lover story becomes soporific after our two enemies become lovers) . I simply sank and here we are today.

My heart beats only for the darker stories, the more sinister aspects / psychology, crowned by my vast imagination that is limited neither by morality nor by taboo, I'm just here to write dark fantasy and horrible things, then have very good dreams when I sleep ... It's only fantasy after all, isn't it? Absolutely nothing is real, and that's the fun part.

Then I simply decided to open up and help those like me who have dark fantasies but can't bring them to life because it's far too difficult to find people like me. That's why, in exchange for your soul and a bit of your time, I'll help you realize your darkest fantasies.

Interested? Wonderful. So let me tell you about

โœฆโ…ฐ: Wสœแด€แด› ษช แดกแด€ษดแด›
โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

I'm a woman who knows what she wants and what she's looking for, and even if I want your soul, you should know that I don't take the soul of just anyone, but only of people who share my obscure vision. Me taking your soul is supposed to be a real honor for you. So here's a little list of things I do / want

I write the bad gials : I know it's a fantasy that's going to drive a lot of people crazy, but you should know that I only write villainess bad/evil bitches as main characters, voluptuous bitches with strong personalities , Luxury etc etc and who are in most cases black. In short, don't expect me to write a super-sensitive 150cm shy girl. Because even if I love the pledges of women who hemorrhage when they see handsome, muscular men, that's not really what I'm looking for in my roleplay.

Bitch, I don't want to write a book : For the love of God, don't interact with me if you're only interested in writing if you're constantly expecting to exchange replies of a dozen paragraphs or so, I hate writing novelas, all my homies hate writing novelas. I've always found it rather pointless and far too overwhelming to be fun. I'm largely interested in writers who base their writing on what's going on, sometimes a few lines are enough just like a few paragraphs are enough I'd say though that I prefer to stay between something like... 1 - 5 paragraph. Sorry if that's too restrictive but there you go. Dare to send me an endless wall of text and I'll beat you to death, send me a one line and I'll burn you alive. Simple, and effective.

The wind is our greatest friend
: You see? I'm just a simple bitch who believes that absolutely anything can be told in an interesting way. However, I prefer it when we have an idea and let ourselves go, I hate brainstorming all the future of a roleplay in advance, the more the answers will pile up and the more we'll get somewhere. Trust Mother Nature and Father Creativity.

Patience: To be honest? I don't give a damn how long it takes you to reply, and even if I often tend to prefer roleplay beginnings to be a minimum constant (like at least one reply a week ? or one reply every two days to confirm if our writing fits). I'm a very patient person, take a few days or a few months, I don't consider a roleplay dead until we've decided on it, but keep in mind that your life comes before the roleplay so no stress. I'm not a bump person at all, so I hope you are too.

(Optional) Self-contained story : To be honest, I have a huge preference for writing with writers who, like me, are excited by the idea of creating something new with each story. I'm someone who doesn't have a premade OC because I'm always excited by the idea of diversifying my characters and also that they fit into the plot. And even though this character will be deleted after we're done, it will be worth it.

(Optional) Multiple characters: You see, in 6 years I've had a lot of experience writing multiple characters and it's clearly something I still like to do, I think it makes the story much more alive . So if necessary, I switch characters. However, I love having in mind that my partner can also switch if necessary. (It's often rare, but it can happen, you know :) )

โœฆโ…ฐ: Kษชษดแด‹s & Lษชแดษชแด›s

ZOO-WEE-MAMA
Just my absolute favorite. Even if some of them are must-haves, and you'll understand why, the others are absolutely not compulsory.

Power-play : In my stories, eroticism is a power and a way to torture and get what you want from your victim. So it comes as no surprise when I say that I consider a Dom/Sub relationship to be a power play. The winner is dominant and the loser is submissive, and being submissive is unfortunately not supposed to be bliss. I like to focus my stories on power plays rather than starting with established roles , it's a must have.
Non-Consent : I know it's a pretty dark kinks, but I have a real addiction with this one. I love the dark and psychological aspect of this kinks. Plus it works perfectly with my vision of having power, exercising it over whoever you want, for your own benefit. Selfish, dark but super interesting to explore. Probably a must-have too.
Worship : Feet , Ass , Ass , Armpits , Boobs n Heels ; Pussy whatever , you name it and I love it , break your victim so hard that they find themselves having to worship you as if you were some kind of god. Even better for more dirty worship ( sweat / smelly body for example.)
Breathplay : I simply love the idea of playing with someone's breathing. Facesitting , Scissorshold , simple choking. You name it and I'd probably like it.
Corruption and Manipulation: Absolutely Top tier for more long-term plots.
Screaming / Crying / Begging
Bad Endings : Because life is not my little poney lol.

Violence : From soft to hard , let's talk about it if you want.
Humiliation :

Psycological / Verbal Abuse

๐ŸŒถ๏ธโ…ฐ: ๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ฒ
Even if the kinks here could not make my favorite, they are kinks that I am strongly into. Just additions that can really make things spicier.
Age Gaps : I love age-gaps and the bigger the gap the better. I'd rather be the oldest and keep my character at 50.
Step-Incest : Step-Brother / Sister / Mom are fun too.
Super-Natural : I just love playing with some magic or surnatural creature... Don't ask why i do just think it's fun.
Hypersexuality : Hypersexuality are the kinks that revolve around expansion. breast / ass expansion etc etc. I know it's a bit niche, but I think it can be fun too.
Vore : I like it. But we should talk about it first since it's a very wierd and niche kinks.
Transformation : Can also be fun if used creatively.
And probably more... Ask please.

โœฆโ…ฐ: ษดแดแด˜แด‡

My limits are hard and non-negotiable. I will ignore any message pushing for these! I am however okay with talking about limits in non-sexual ways in the context of getting to know each other better, so if you're wondering if something falls into a particular limit-category don't be afraid to ask. Anything not explicitly included as a limit can be discussed even if not listed in the kink section

If you consider yourself limitless: Look man, I'm all about helping you realize your dark fantasies and you don't even know what your fantasies are? Seriously? I have a huge kink for roleplayers who know what they want and what they don't want so when I'm talking to someone and they always say "I'm up for anything", it turns me off.

Strong BDSM theme: I don't really like anything related to bdsm to be honest even if I have a little experience having been a dom myself. I prefer non-consenting and natural dom/sub relationships in my stories.

Formatting : I know it's weird, but the aesthetic of the chat in which we're going to write counts a lot, of course I'm not asking you to put emoji or other symbols, but I prefer when the answers are clean. don't stick several paragraphs on one wall like sardines in a can, but make a break when you feel it. Reading a wall of text is really something that can kill my interest.

In case... Check my F-List.

Thanks for reading โ™ก
Thank you for reading this thread, I look forward to writing something with you.

If you're interested... It's your turn to introduce yourself to me , Lemme know about you and what interested you (=

Have a great day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom