Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male 𝖠 𝖲𝖾𝗅𝖿-𝖨𝗇𝖽𝗎𝗅𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 [NSFW Link]

ItsOKaii

ł ₵₳₦'₮ ⱤɆ₥Ɇ₥฿ɆⱤ ⱤɆ₳Ⱡł₮Ɏ
uybven1.png

• Hello! Thanks for dropping by my request thread, potential partner.

This is something a little different from my regular request thread. This is an entirely self-indulgent search to find someone who would like to humor me on one of these plots with specific kinks and face claims.

I’m someone who tends to have hyperfixations and I can’t move on from it without overly indulging in it. That said, I recognized that this is a shot in the dark and that’s fine! I just want to try reaching out. Better than letting these ideas and cravings float around in my skull with no outlet.

While I have a tab dedicated to the face claims and kinks I’m crazy about, I added specific details to the plots such as themes, vibes, and any specific kinks and face claims that I think fit the specific plot the best.

• Face Claims Cravings:
    [One] || [Two] || [Three]

Kink Cravings:
    Breeding, Heat/Rut, Unusual/Monster Penis, Dubcon, Cockwarming, Large Cocks, Male Yandere

Plot Cravings:
    [Please Look to the Plot Section for this]

• About Me-
    • Length: 1k to 2k
    • Medium: PMs preferred. Discord upon request
    • Gender Pairings: FxM
    • Posting Frequency: Multi-Weekly
    • Timezone: EST
    • F-List

TMVFtyb.png
ONE
6lHFeJN.jpeg

Themes/Inspiration/Genre/etc.: Soulmates, God x Human, Insta-love, Urban Fantasy
Focus Kinks: Dubcon, Mind-Break/Mind-Rewiring, Yandere Male, Aphrodisiac
Preferred Face claims: One or Two

When Mia imagined spending her Friday night out on the town, she pictured herself having fun with her friends; not running in and out of alleyways to avoid a creep who couldn’t take ‘no’ as an answer. It was already the dead of night with not a soul in sight. While she would have taken a ride-share, the app was busy as drunk patrons were heading home from the bars and clubs as well. If she wasn’t forced to walk home in these conditions, she wouldn’t be in this predicament!

Speed walking passed shuttered doors and blacked-out stores, Mia spotted a small shrine that was shoved between a closed dollar store and an abandoned shop front. It was open with a candle flickering in the window. With no other option, she darted inside in hopes the priest was still inside. Yet she found nothing like that. Inside, she found a handsome young man. It seemed like he was waiting for her? It was strange but Mia couldn’t help but feel like she fell in love at first sight. Forgetting the reason why she even entered the shrine, she proposed to the man on the spot. How odd… but it seemed like he expected her to ask that question… Did she know him from somewhere?

Brainstorm Musings: I’m looking for someone who wants to play as this god. I’m open to what kind of god he is but I’m really vibing with the cosmic eldritch being considering the plot. I like the idea of them being soulmates as well and the reason why he’s doing this is to “speed up the process for the inevitable”. I also imagine there is an antagonist who wants to stop him and save Mia. A priest whose life mission is to banish the god from this realm. Maybe another god who wants to stop him.

TWO
qPznOQ1.jpeg

Themes/Inspiration/Genre/etc.: Omegaverse, Alpha x Omega, Modern, Alternate Universe nonsense
Focus Kinks: Breeding, knotted cocks, marking, heat/rut

There were many ways one finds themselves “isekai’d” into another world. Dying was a common technique. Summoning was another way. But accidentally crossing between world boundaries was a lesser-known way. That was what happened to Mia. She was just getting off the bus when the world suddenly felt… off. She couldn’t put a finger on it. There were no obvious changes between steps. She was still in the same ol’ city she grew up in and the same bus stop covered in the same graffiti she was used to. But something was different. It was then she noticed the evidence. Ads relating to heat suppressants. Citizens walk around with metal collars around their necks. Complaints about alpha this or omega that.

No way… did she end up in a parallel world where the omegaverse is real?!

Brainstorm Musing: A rather open-ended plot idea. Your character could be anyone but I like the idea that he’s a scientist studying Mia as he sees her as an abnormality. She’s clearly lacking a second gender and has absolutely no paper trail. But over time, she develops into an omega as she becomes a part of this parallel universe. Alternatively, this could be an arranged marriage/fake dating scenario where your character is this CEO figure who picks up Mia. Since she doesn’t have a second gender (yet) he uses her to get his parents off his back in exchange for helping her figure out how she ended up there. IDK! Happy to brainstorm.

THREE
6Fbi08a.jpeg

Themes/Inspiration/Genre/etc.: Summoner x Summon, Human x Dragon, hidden relationship
Focus Kinks: Breeding, knotted cocks/unusual cocks, marking, heat/rut, non-con/dub-con

“You? My master? You’re joking… you’re nothing more than breeding material.”

Brainstorm Musing: Um… so no plot write-up. I found it hard to come up with anything concrete. So, I’m just going to jump straight into the brainstorm musings. In general, I’d like to do a summoner x summon plot. I have some vague ideas where Mia and other multi-dimensional students are chosen to attend a magic school of beast-taming. Very much Harry Potter vibes. Her first assignment is to tame her chosen summon, which happens to be a dragon. He's would be a shifter type; a dragon that switches between a dragon form and a human form. Instead of forming a master/servant pact the dragon dominates her and forms a mate pact. From there, she has to keep up the act that she successfully tamed him or else be punished. IDK. I just like the idea of dragon + breeding + magical school setting and keeping up appearances.
FOUR
96BDtvB.jpeg

Themes/Inspiration/Genre/etc.: Maximum Ride vibes, urban fantasy, otome isekai, Scientist x Experiment
Focus Kinks: N/A (Just general craving kinks)

Vitals signs? Normal.

Restraints? Checked.

Sedatives are on standby.

While holding a syringe filled with a mysterious blue medicine, Mia was suddenly filled with memories of her past life. She recalled being an ordinary college student before dying tragically in a car accident. Miraculously, it seemed like she reincarnated into a YA novel she once read in high school. The premise revolved around a group of misfit teens who lived their entire lives as government experiments. Through a series of misadventures, the teens managed to escape their confinement before eventually causing a mutant uprising.

It was remarkable that Mia was given a second lease in life but why in the world did she have to end up as one of the nameless, evil mad scientists that end up getting killed during the main characters’ prison break?! It was clear she had to change her fate but everything about this story world she once knew was entirely different! All the main characters were now aged up to adults, the female lead was an obedient puppet for the shadowy director of the facility, and the male lead was weirdly obsessed over her. Looked like she couldn’t avoid the on-coming shitstorm just by submitting her two-week notice. Damn it!

Brainstorm Musings: While the “meta-universe” was inspired by stories like Maximum Ride, I want to emphasize that this won’t be a fandom roleplay. It’s more so a parody of early 2000s YA dystopian novels. I am looking for someone to play the male lead in the YA novel. Plenty to discuss but I was thinking that the male lead is a reincarnator and not a trasnmigrator like Mia. This guy has been trapped in this loop of playing out the story over and over again. Then things suddenly changed and he associated this difference with Mia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom