Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Bangladeshi Hijabi Muslimah is wifed by the older man

Hey there! Hope everyone is doing well! Today, I'm looking to play out a long term roleplay here I play as an 18 year old Bangladeshi hijabi Muslimah. I want the premise to such that I come from a middle class or lower middle class family, and my family wants to get me married off some place good. So I end up on a matrimonial site which also has international members.

That is where your character finds mine. Perhaps you are an older white man looking for a conservative wife and wish to marry me? Maybe you are a Muslim man? This is totally upto you!

I want this roleplay to incorporate me going to your country and being a good submissive wife to you. This idea is definitely open for further discussion.

My kinks are older men, interracial, romance, affection, courtship (I REALLY love the idea of an older man courting and wanting to be in a relationship with someone younger), simping all over the girl, really wanting her, secret relationships, sensual play, outfits/lingerie, titplay, assplay, waistplay, navel play, armpit play, assplay, anal, creampies, affectionate yet rough sex. Always open to exploring new kinks!

My hard limits are toilet stuff, blood, gore, vomit, violence and incest.

If this seems like an idea you want to play out, send me a DM!

Back
Top Bottom