Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for dark depraved Slave master

Ms_chevis

Meteorite
As the title says I am looking to play the slave to a man that uses me roughly and tortures me breaking me down into his perfect slave he desires.

Becca was led onto the stage naked and blindfolded. She heard the auctioneer calling out numbers as people bid on her. Finally she was led off stage to meet her new owner.

Open to other starts.

---------------------------------
Character Playing for me. One of these days I'll create a post with this information and just link it here but until then.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Power Exchange: I play very submissive, masochistic women... after a fashion. They usually start out rebellious and stubborn because I really love nonconsent. I do not domme or switch, it is just an alien concept to me. I also have no interest in playing vanilla girls.
Race: I'm white myself and I don't do other cultural background justice without creating a stereotypes so I only play white.
Body type: I am slim and petite with small breasts and so I generally play girls of a similar build. That being said I am somewhat open
Writing:
1: Story: I love and want smut. Having said that I need an actual story plot.I will grow bored if it is just purely smut. I won't give a ratio but keep the story moving along and you'll probably be fine. I'll nudge you a bit if I think your neglecting either.
2: Response length. I tend to respond with 4-5 sentences. I am working on trying to make that longer but I consistently gravitate to that. I am not to picky on my partners response length as long as it isn't consistently a single sentence or two.
3: I write 3rd person.
Other: I like my character to have to try and hide something from someone. Examples. Hiding she is being a prostitute/ hiding she is being blackmailed/ etc.
Likes/kinks: My sexual nature is submissive and masochistic. I also really enjoy RPs featuring nonconsent and dark, violent story lines. My hottest buttons are definitely prostitution, verbal humiliation/mockery/contempt/mindfuckery/corrosion of self worth and domestic type violence/battery/choking. . My characters require no set rules, fairness or quid pro quo. I need unpredictability and caprice, to truly be at the mercy of another's cruel whim, to never know what the right answer or action may be. My kinks include (but are by no means limited to) coercion/blackmail/abduction/slavery/captivity, rough sex/rape/sexual violence, domestic violence, tattoos/branding/marks, humiliation/objectification/psychological torture/etc, choking.
Hard limits: scat, necro, vomit, graphic gore, atrocious SPG, rushed/unedited posts and finally - switching.
Availability: This is often a point of contention with my partners. My schedule varies from week to week and sometimes I can get called away on short notice.Sometimes I can post once and other times I can go back and forth for an hour or so. I generally make the commitment to post once a week but it's usually 2-3 times a week.I want to be straight up. Petplay is something I have never roleplayed before so this is new to me but I am extremely interested. I have non con stories as a human though with alot of the kinks related to that and have loved that aspect.
I also tend to be quite busy and will say I will post responses at least once a week but probably more most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom