Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drown in the Darkness

WordForest

Moon
Hello! Thank you for stopping by my thread. I'm looking for some plots of my own which I will detail for you a little further below.

Introductions

Before that, a few details. I have been roleplaying for 15-ish years now and consider myself literate/advanced literate. I'd be looking for a partner of roughly the same level. This means a minimum of two paragraphs, though often more depending on the situation and good grammar with room for mistakes because we're all human. I'm interested in someone who wants to plot and develop the story with me and get excited when we both bring cool ideas to the table for how to progress the story and the world we build. As for my style, I strictly use 3rd person past tense (and strongly prefer a partner who does the same), and use exclusively PM for roleplaying.

Rules
I have a few very simple rules, so please do read them.

1) Please do not contact me if it's not in regards to stories or ideas listed in my thread. I'm not interested in other ideas.
2) Please come to me with at least one or two ideas and/or questions regarding the story/stories you're interested in. Simply stating you're interested alone will not make me want to respond. Show me your interest.
3) If you ignore the above two points, I will ignore your message.

Kinks/Limits

I prefer to discuss these in detail in private, but to help I'll list a few to help give an idea if we're compatible. These are largely negotiable, so please inform me if there's an issue with anything listed (except for limits which are hard no's).

Corruption, outfit play, revealing/sexy outfits, oral (giving & receiving), vaginal, anal, sexual piercings (nipple/clit), BDSM (level varies), D/s, latex, tattoos/brandings, spanking, fingers in mouth, dirty talk, cumplay, futa, orgasm denial.

Please note this is not an exhaustive list, there are no doubt more. This is just to give an idea of where I sit.

Scat, piss, vomit, toilet play, vore, diapers, zoophilia/bestiality

Plots

Please note, unless otherwise specified I am looking for you to play a female character, likely in a switch or submissive role.

Idea 1 - Lost in Light, Found in Darkness

The balance between light and darkness has always been precarious. Whenever darkness has risen, a champion of the light rises to meet it. Such is the nature of Koriah, Paladin of Light. Tasked with destroying the demonic hordes, she does so with conviction, channelling the light to smite her enemies.
Her armour gleamed in the midday sun, faced with Ferthicor the Foul, one of the lesser Demon generals. She took a moment to remind herself of the reason she fights, touching the shimmering silver necklace the Archdeacon provided her, woven in the fashion of a prayer to the sacred Goddess Vermillia. She heard a delicate whisper somewhere in her mind.
'Strike him down with righteous fury.'
Are these the words of her Goddess made manifest? Faith assured, she raised her gleaming blade, imbued with holy prayer, and it ignites. Gritting her teeth, she charged forward to battle, unaware that her righteous fury might not be so righteous, that the words she believes belong to her Goddess, are actually that of the Demon Queen, the very being she is sworn to destroy at all costs...

Summary: A holy paladin, played by you (the given name above is a placeholder and you are encouraged to change it), is being secretly corrupted by the demon queen, who seeks to turn her from the paragon of absolute virtue into a weapon of darkness, bent to her will and her alone. She does this through the cruellest of means, using one of the many members of the faith whom she has corrupted and had her passed a relic that she has imbued with a part of her consciousness. She fakes whispers and visions of the paladin's Goddess, using these to slowly turn her from the light into the tool of its ultimate downfall.

Fandoms

Not a concrete idea, per se. But I will list any fandoms I'd be interested in below. My intended role will be bolded.

Honkai Star Rail

Stelle (Futa) x Kafka
Stelle x Firefly

Greek Mythology

Hades x Persephone

Closing

If you're interested in any of the above ideas please do not hesitate to reach out to me via PM!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom