Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Kays General Roleplay Request Post {NSFW}

Hello all! I am looking to take on new partners! I have a wide range of tastes, preferring to play a sub female most of the time (other times as a switch, with opportunity to do the switching within the story). I write in third person, past tense, this is non negotiable. As far as story ideas, bring me what you have and we can totally talk about it, or I may have a few spare plot ideas floating around. Slow burn, long term is my goal here. I prefer to play things realistic, any dangers our characters run into having very serious consequences. None of my kinks are absolute necessities, of course leaving certain ones out can be discussed. Experienced writers preferred.

Pairing:
Enemies to Lovers
Friends to Lovers
Strangers to Lovers
Any of my Characters x Any manner of dominant partner (male, female, furry, beast, most creatures in between)

Kinks: Size Diff (within reason), breeding, teasing, edging, hand/fingers and oral play, premature orgasms (from both characters) Non Con and Dub Con, dry humping, outercourse, age diff/age play (dependent), excessive cum (no cumflation), and blood/light pain play. An honorable mention to Urine and Foot play, these are acceptable if they are big ones for my (potential) partners.

Limits: Anal (everything), Scat, Vore, Gore (in the sexual sense), Cumflation or excessive amounts of any other fluids.
Post Length Min/Max: I write more or less what's necessary, I understand at certain points long posts will draw things out unnecessarily. That being said, I go very much into detail when writing what I like, so be prepared for me to do both and for me to expect you to do both.
Plot: Can be discussed in Dms. I will not play pre-established fandom characters. However, I do have characters ready for certain fandoms (My Hero Academia) and can easily make ones for other fandoms, provided you are not playing a pre-established character either and I have a good enough base knowledge about the universe.

I cannot list all that I am familiar with, so you will just have to ask!

Back
Top Bottom