Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Darker/Taboo stories wanted. Little to no limits.

Nightcraft

Moon
Hello!

I come to you all looking for something a little bit more on the darker/taboo side of things. I have had my fill of tame/vanilla RPs. I willing to have a decent amount of plot but im looking at most for 50/50 plot to smut unless the story really catches me. In which case im willing to go up on the plot side of things. I'm looking for partners they I can have a decent back and forth with. I tend to write anywhere between 1-3 paragraphs but Im also fine adjusting to my partner. I'd love to brainstorm something up together. Listed below are some pairings/plot ideas. Please if you DM on Discord, pick one of ideas below or come with an idea. <3 I'm looking to do things way more on the darker/taboo side things. Incest, Age difference (within guidelines), BDSM, Rape/dubcon, Kidnapping, Breeding, Rough Sex and im also open to beast. Monsters are also great as well.

***Father/Daughter: I have a million different ideas for this. just DM me and we can work something out.

*****Father/Daughter/Dog: Daughter gets curious with the family dog and her father finds them. He joins in. This can either be consensual or not.

I am open to other pairings and ideas. Just send me a DM and we will see if we can work something out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom