Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Smutty GM for Smutty RP

Coltethan

Planetoid
Some adventurers go on epic adventures fighting dragons, saving royalty for mounds of treasure.

You are not those adventures. At birth you rolled nat 20s on charisma and beauty but 0s on luck

No you and or your party end up captured by the evil sorcerer and fucked untill you're brains fall out of your heads.

Find mystical items that give you god tier power but also makes you nymphomaniacs that can't think of anything but cum.

Infiltration of a slave auction only results in you being sold as a slave

That's the rpg I'm running 80% filthy smut to 20% action and adventures.

An rpg with fights and magic that usually end up with your character (s) throats, pussy and ass caked with cum.

But hears the rub no long term consequences. You can end up a mind broken, Minatour baby factory in one quest then will reset everything for the next one.

Kinks

Almost all I want stretch out a bit go darker than usual and see how it feels like I said no consequences. We can cut off all your characters limbs and have her be a bitch in a box. And in the next quest she's back to factory default.

Limits

Poop, vore, anal polyps, diapers, bathroom control

Very open to brains storming and can play men or woman or monster.

System play

Im interested but I will be very basic you're 1d20 + stats vs my d20 + stats or difficulty

Srry I've only played cyberpunk red.

DOSE NOT NEED TO BE SYSTEM BASED

You can choose to be one adventure or party.

Quests board

What does that necklace do?

Orc slavers stole my wife!

Collect 25 crimson plants

Pest control…pest control?

Local Dryad has lost its mind

Milkers needed

Courier in need of protection

I lost my cow.

Want more context on the quests pm me.

Back
Top Bottom