Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HeroSuperFanatic

Meteorite
Hello everyone! Today, I'm looking for a story based on gender transformation and futanari play out in the amazing setting of Marvel! I prefer the one getting transformed and I hope to find anybody who has knowledge on every heroine and villainess and are down to being futanaris. You don't have to play multiple characters if you don't want to.

I prefer long term, roleplay, but if you want a short one, then sure!

I don't mind if you are either male or female.

I don't have a desired reply length, just don't simply add one liners please, the more detailed the characters feelings/thoughts are, the better.
Is you don't respond for a long time, then no worries, the RP will not be cancelled and you are welcome to return anytime, and I have no problem of you wishing to no longer do our roleplay.

I have a thing for humiliating forced gender transformation and eventual identity death of my favorite characters. Not to mention when they try to fight back the pleasure they receive from getting fucked until their minds break, leaving the once heroic, bad ass characters a messed up sexualized/slutty version of their former selves.

My kinks are humiliation, degradation, forced transformation, consent, non consent, dubious consent, creampies, impregnation, cock sucking, mind break, mind control, futanari, gangbangs, orgies, group sex, playing as and against multiple characters, rough sex, spanking, face slapping, cock slapping, hair pulling, spitting, corruption, squirting, creampies, cumplay, facials, orgasm control, anal sex, double penetration, public play, skimpy outfits, showing off, jealousy, cheating, I wouldn't mind my character getting punched in the stomach for disobeying but that's only it, no bruises.

All of these kinks are NOT mandatory.

My limits are gore, scat, vore, animals, STD, smegma, incest, underage.

Now there is one other kink I like: getting pissed on, NOT drinking it. I figured since some heroines and villainesses really hates Spider-Man, they would do something like this after having their way with him once he becomes a woman. Like I said, NOT mandatory.

8e8357db57e5b72bca65ae060690c09e.gif

Peter Parker couldn't get anymore bad luck in his life. He lost MJ to some loser named Paul, Peter's been evicted from his apartment because he couldn't pay his rent, he lost his job and all of his fellow heroes hate him for no goddamn reason.

Things couldn't get much worse....right....?

Wrong, DEAD wrong.

It seems Black Cat has a personal petty grudge against Peter for rejecting her and and breaking her heart, so she decides to get revenge by injecting him with a serum that will transform him into a woman.

tg___spider_man__cats_and_claws_11_by_tg_caps_dekktir-fullview.jpg spider_man_tg_commission_by_jakalovid_desx6p8-fullview.jpg KET-942197-Spider-man_Comic_commission_page_3.png

The side effects involves making Peter's sex drive extremely high, and a cumulative aphrodisiac, which makes the act of walking will cause Peter to orgasm.

Peter, now called Petra, desperately tries to seek help from the heroes to see if they can change him back, but the heroines seems to have other plans in mind for their sick twisted pleasure... even the villainesses finds out about their worsted hated enemy's predicament and plans use her as well.

RxEdaMx9.jpg_large (1).jpg

Until Petra's mind finally breaks and embraced her new life as slutty whore that loves to get bred.

05_01 (1).jpg KET-956098-Spider-man_Comic_commission_page_6.png

KET-961679-Spider-man_Comic_commission_page_7.png KET-969357-Spider-man_Comic_commission_last_page.png

I can imagine some scenes for this story where Petra getting humiliated in public as well, maybe perhaps being forced to wear a skimpy version of her outfit by MJ, perhaps as a payback for when Petra attacks Paul.

spider_man_tg_part_3_commission_by_jakalovid_dgjl7ni-fullview.jpg

Or beieing forced to serve heroines some mugs of beer, or hell, maybe even getting kidnapped by villainesses to serve beer and be their sex slave.

398d87716e89a32ef3e25e84b2acf87b.jpeg

Also, I do NOT own any of these images. They are rightfully belong to their respective owners.
So please send me a message over DM's. I prefer to keep my roleplays on this site. If you have any different story ideas of your own, the feel free to tell me what it is!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom