Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Simple and Exotic Tastes

Cryptology

Meteorite
Hello :) I’m Cryptology, or just Crypt for short. This post is going to be a little basic, so I apologize for the lack of aesthetic flare.

About Myself
I’m a straight 24 year old guy who loves to drink and game. I always enjoy some ooc banter but it isn’t necessary if you don’t like it! It’s always fun to casually talk about rp stuff, like what we got going on or our fantasies, but it’s also enjoyable to talk about our favorite video games and anime.

RP INFO
- We’ll stay within the guidelines.
- I can range from 300-1000 words per post, and I love all that juicy detail.
- Prefer DM’s and Discord
- My preferred characters will be humanoid and feminine prettyboys, however I am more than happy to rp whatever sort of man you’d want me to be! Although I’ll admit that I don’t enjoy rp’ing as furries or beasts.
- As for the frequency of my posts- I really try to post at least twice a week. But sometimes I can end up posting twice a day. It does depend since I work full time and have a somewhat active social life.
- EST time zone

Kinks
- Here’s my F-List if you want more complete list.
- I have a lot… Like a lot. So if you want to include something, no matter how common or niche it might be, don’t be afraid to ask! I just don’t want to write them all down. Instead, I’ll simply list some of my favorites.
-Cosplay, certain types of clothing, piercings, markings, tattoos, makeup, all forms of ‘dress-up’ kinks.
- Size play of minor or major differences, with myself being the larger or smaller of our characters.
- Demons, monster girls, goblins, lamias, even furries, ferals, and horrific monsters. The less human YC is, the more I’ll like her. Although don’t let that discourage you from coming to me with something as basic as a neko or succubus!
- Exotic penetration. Nipple fucking, tail pussies, tentacles inside of her pussy, wherever a dick isn’t supposed to go, I want to put it.
-Cumplay, including excessive cum and most accompanying kinks
-Exaggerated proportions. Massive cocks for my characters, massive tits for yours, etc.
-Obsessed with bjs and tittyfucks tbh.
-Incest is a favorite, but I will not rp as a father. All other pairings are on the table.

Darker Kinks
-Dub-con & Non-con, either giving or receiving.
-Gore
-Wound Fucking
-Bloodplay
-Snuff

Limits
-I only like receiving a minor amount of butt stuff.
-Scat
-Being the father in an incest pairing
-Causing pain just for the sake of causing pain and nothing else.

Plots
I’m still working on these so I’ll have a little list soon. However, I do prefer to brainstorm originals with my partners since that way I can know that you’re invested in it like I am.

Conclusion
As you can see, I have some pretty diverse tastes. So I hope that opens up the market for more people to message me! But even if you want something a little simpler and less exotic, don’t hesitate to hit me up!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom