Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for a Long-Term Roleplay Partner

ipod732

Meteorite
Hello! I'm looking for a 18+ female long-term roleplay partner to craft detailed worlds with and enjoy exploring those worlds that we craft together. I currently don't have any plots in mind, however, allow me to expound on what I can offer you and what kind of roleplay partner I'm looking for. I apologize in advance if this is unorganized and a bit jumbled up as I'm just writing as I go and haven't put too much thought into this.

What I offer: I write long-form paragraph style roleplays. The length and perspective(1st or 3rd) generally matches my partner. I write as much as I feel is needed to progress the story and hopefully gives you plenty to work with. My timezone is PST /GMT -8 for those that worry about time conflicts. I generally write back as soon as I can. When it comes to kinks, settings, and the like; I'm fairly open and generally am willing to write about anything. Somethings I've written with partners in the past were stories about the zombie apocalypse, where the creatures would steal away some for pleasure. Another long-term story was a Battle Royale style tale set on a Victorian estate on a distant planet with superpowered humans. I've also written simpler roleplays like a Demon Lord who weds a maiden he enslaves and slowly dominates and corrupts her or a modern day office setting where the boss manipulates his attractive employee. Another favorite roleplay of mine was a fandom one based on Kakegurui(a gambling anime. I prefer Kaiji though for my gambling anime of preference. Anything written by Noboyuki Fukomoto is peak gambling anime. Akagi. Gin to Kin.) It doesn't say much for my writing style, but I hope it illustrates my depth in genre and willingness to explore different concepts and ideas.

Some themes that I find that I constantly enjoy would be: mind control(not the instant kind or the actual control of the other person's mind, but the slow infestation, the slight changes made over time). I guess some of the power dynamics involved also intrigues me. I like playing more dominant characters. I enjoy a good story of corruption. Lots of my enjoyment comes out of these more mental motions. I also like tales of justice and retribution(or I suppose the more common revenge story, but for me it's more the villain gets their comeuppance rather merely desiring revenge. It's more a karmic justice.) I enjoy crafting monsters, so horror is a theme I like to explore. I also enjoy the classic underdog tale, the rags to riches. There's nothing more exciting than a rags to riches story. Basically when it comes to my kinks, it's more of a mental thing. I find it hard to explain, but I'm more than willing to explore just about any idea.

What I expect from you: You reply when you can. You write enough to give me something to work with. You help me craft whatever story we're trying to craft and it isn't a one-way street where only one of us is doing all the work. You're open and communicative. If you don't like an idea or don't want to explore an idea, you'll say so. My expectations are fairly relaxed and all I want to do is find someone who I can enjoy writing with and of course get to know as a person and fellow writer, so I hope you don't mind OOC discussions.

PLOTS/IDEAS:

TBD at a later date.

Writing Samples:
All of these samples are old roleplays or pieces of writing I've done.
An introduction post to an old roleplay. My partner disappeared after about 10,000 words. I think it was partly my fault as when I wrote this character I guess he came off voyeuristic which was off-putting to my partner. I think when I tried to change the character to get rid of the voyeuristic nature they didn't like, I think their interest to continue probably was already gone. But overall I had fun writing this one. Very much a manipulative domineering type character.

M: It doesn't take much to rise to the top, just as it doesn't take much to topple it all down. It was no surprise Lucas Clarkson had found himself in the position he was in, humiliated, defeated, forced to turn in his resignation, to watch all his hard work crumble before him. He had spent his life, his youth, building himself up, climbing the ranks of his corporation. He was on top of the world, being named the youngest CEO in the company's history at the ripe age of 26. He had served his company for nearly a decade, and somehow rose to the top, becoming the spearhead itself. Now here he was, resigning after having served as the CEO for the last decade.

It all came crashing down, all of it, all thanks to that bitch of a secretary. She had logged his meetings flawlessly, timed his appointments, his schedule. It was all laid out. When the media got a hold of his little toy's book, he knew it was over. His reign for now had come to an end and it was time to hide under the wave, to let it wash over him as he started fresh. He was only grateful that they had caught that book, the book listing all his promiscuous affairs, all his little toys. Had they dug deeper, his abuse of power with his subordinates would have been the least of his worries.

One doesn't reach the top with just some hard labor, on the contrary, it takes a bit of ingenuity, a little luck, and of course plenty of dirt. With that in mind, Lucas set his eyes on a new frontier, his corporation's main competitor. Why them? Why join the very company he was set on destroying? Well, he had an axe to grind, a vendetta against the board who most certainly had leaked that book to the media. He wasn't sure whom it was, but he had his suspicions. Not many of them liked him after all, it was possible they were all in cahoots. It didn't matter now, his mind was made, he'd tear down what he built, and then build right on top of their ashes, restarting his little empire.

Getting the job was easy, people still owed Lucas a few "favors," regardless of losing his previous position. It was convenient that the man who conducted the interviews was one of his many victims in the past, just another pile of dirt on the mound that Lucas kept in his back pocket. All he had to do was smile, give that smirk of a grin, and allow his deep brown eyes to do the talking. Not a single word needed to be said, just smile and enjoy the show, enjoy watching the man before him squirm uncomfortably in his seat. When all was said and done, he shook the man's hand and gave a hearty laugh the moment the job was unquestionably given.

So here he was, at his current position as the branch manager. Upon entering his new office he looked to the wall, an Employee of the Year award neatly placed on it. A woman's head shot clearly on display, her perfect face easily seen. Lucas smiled, who knew how easy this was going to be, how much fun it was to start over.

This was the introduction with my last long-term roleplay partner. By far the greatest roleplay I have ever done with anyone. 112,000 words written together. To put that into perspective, the average novel is 90,000 words which is roughly 320 pages double-spaced. The reason this one ended abruptly was my own fault as I had started law school and my replies got slower and slower. Inevitably my partner quit and blocked me when I hadn't responded after a couple of weeks after a checkup message(it hurts that I was about to respond too, but I was too late by a few days). They were an excellent roleplay partner and I wish to apologize to them, but alas, I have no means to contact them, so I have to live with this unfinished masterpiece as my punishment. In this roleplay I played the role of Shin, however, we had a large cast of characters like Salvatore and other random enemies. Shin was a man with a dark past. Good-hearted, but corrupted by a twisted sense of devotion to a woman he loved. All of these characters were a lot of fun to write.

Earth, a beautiful pile of dirt. That's all it ever was and all it will ever be, dirt. Something to step on, to wipe off the soles of your shoes before you brought it into your home. Earth was a fine home when man first began, but soon Earth became nothing more than a prison, never allowing its captors to leave. When man finally escaped the planet's inescapable clutches, it decided to form an experiment. Would man be able to escape Earth if it were to be reset?

The answer was a firm no. The humans of old took their technology with them among the stars, colonizing planets more bountiful than the dirt that was Earth. What became of man among the stars is but a legend, a mythos, but for one man, the tales must be true. His name was Salvatore Grissom, an eccentric businessman turned magnate. He started no different than any other man, with a shirt on his back and the desire to be on top. His rise, parabolic, having acquired a vast net worth before the ripe age of thirty. Now, at sixty, no one stands above him, his reach spanning through each industry. From agriculture to industrial to manufacturing.

The key to this success, was a little invention he had created, a serum that enabled a man to reach beyond his abilities. Salvatore was convinced of the tales of man abandoning Earth long ago because what led to his discovery of this serum was an old book he had found. He was sixteen. His mother had just died from one of Earth's many illnesses. His father, an abusive drunk, took the boy to work with him at the coal mines. Covered in soot, unable to breathe, a young Salvatore found a strange little book deep in the dirt that was soon to be used as fuel for a fire.

It was oddly preserved well, with a few splotches of black upon it. In it, it described technology, a future, beyond any Salvatore had ever heard of. It was beyond the imagination of even the greatest science fiction novelists. The book described a serum that granted infinite power to its consumer. Salvatore spent the rest of his youth following the book's directions, deciphering what this serum could possibly be. When he had a working prototype, he was its first user.

With great risk came greater reward and Salvatore became the man he is today. Now with that infinite power he had been granted so many years ago, he promises his guests a small taste of what it has to offer. Hosting many a ball and party in his estate, he offered his guests opportunities beyond their wildest imaginations. Soon enough it became a sort of cult, people desperate for the taste of power that Salvatore held.

Soon this power became a rumor and many aristocrats and those of high standing who could afford such an invitation would come to his manor to enjoy the festivities he would have prepared. It's not known when Salvatore became so twisted, however. Salvatore wasn't always a vicious man, but something changed over the many years he held these events, as his following grew, as he soon found himself the leader of Earth's upper class. He had an inner circle that he trusted and a cult following of sycophants.

Perhaps it was only the natural conclusion that the success and power would distort the man. Or perhaps it was the book that slowly corrupted him. A victim of a creation he did not truly understand. A victim of a mere copy of an invention that was not his to begin with, that his mimicry costed him his own soul. His quest to be above all, a success, but at the cost of his humanity, his sense of direction.

What made Salvatore so vile? How he tortured innocent souls, having them round up, purchased for pennies if he so desired, or captured free of charge. Earth was his sandbox at this point and from the safety of his manor, his guests got to enjoy their festivities as the poor souls he collected died viciously for their amusement. This year's stock was no different, made up of debtors, prisoners, servants, lowlifes, and an assortment of others.

One of these many souls for this year's event was Shin. Shin is an odd one. He was chosen for his peculiar traits. He was a popular man, silver-tongued, and wily. Perhaps, Salvatore saw something in the boy that he enjoyed, or perhaps it was because Salvatore knew who else was to participate, a girl, an obsession that doesn't seem to leave Shin's mind. Shin on the outside looks picturesque, a perfect man. He was charming, well-educated, and able to hold his own in a fight. A good contender to be the victor for a game such as this, however, the one trait that stood out was his sick sense of devotion.

What can be seen on the outside was not the same within. Hidden beneath his charming exterior was a conniving monster, a villain filled with bloodlust if someone were to get in the way of his desires. There were already a few bets placed on Shin. The Madam Kallee Vandran chose him. The tigress woman would normally pick someone more attuned to her tastes, however, Shin's obsession maintained her interest in him. Perhaps it was due to her distaste for her late husband, an unfaithful man who met his end at one of these balls years ago. She wanted that obsession for herself, a man to have that sort of endless devotion to her. The sort of faith one would put in God himself.

It could be argued that the Madam had her husband killed that night. She had walked in on him sleeping with her former friend of twenty years at a previous ball. Out of respect for her old friendship, now turned rival, she didn't mention what she had saw that night. She told her husband to place a bet he could not pay and when the debt came due, the Madam got to watch with glee as he was torn asunder in that ball's festivities. Of course, her rival was horrified at seeing the death of her lover and vowed vengeance. Ever since, the two would bet against each other, but the Madam would always come out on top.

Tonight's festivity was a grand one, as it was Salvatore's sixtieth birthday. He had gathered quite the showing and developed a special courtyard for where the event would take place. The stock was stored in storage beneath the yard. Little did they know that they would have preferred the storage to be their tomb than the open yard above. Most of his events were much smaller than this, consisting of no more than twenty or so contestants, but this time, Salvatore went all in for his milestone. He gathered a hundred souls of all kinds. The amount of heat he generated in procuring such a special group was a bit more than he liked, however, for the occasion it was certainly worth it. This was not a group of the world's undesirables, but more common folk, a stock that represented man itself.

"The first event of the night would be a game of survival!" Salvatore addressed the crowd. "We shall whittle down a hundred contestants to a mere handful! The victor will receive a small piece of my esteemed estate as well as their freedom. Please, before we begin, lock in your bets as to who will survive when the clock hits 0, who will receive the most kills, who dies first, etc. Just hand them to Isabella as always." Salvatore pointed to his beautiful secretary and wife, thirty years his younger, who was dressed in a bright red gown with her voluptuous breasts on display. He was certainly proud of having her around and liked to show her off as though she were a trophy on any occasion he got. All Isabella could do was smile and nod as she did his bidding. No one knew what she really felt. If she was disgusted being with the villain that he was or if she was no different than him, making them the perfect match.

Last edited:
Bump: Made some edits with a couple of new writing samples. Sample 002 would be one of my favorite roleplays of all time as everything clicked.

Back
Top Bottom