Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How many feel old being on the site for so long?

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
Greetings fellow degenerates.

I wanted to make this thread as recently I've been pondering and looking back at this site. I begun my journey here on the day of its inception via Darkerrp was the prior site.

Jan 8th, 2009. I really am awestruck at my longevity as it even surpassed my stay on any other roleplaying platform including Gaiaonline. Maybe it's a whim but I felt obliged making a thread to see if any other like minded Veterans of the site feel the same or might be lurking.

By context, it's been 15 years since this site has existed and I been here since I was 18 🤣 .

I need my cane and talk about the crazy days here. The people no longer here, etc.

I remember chatting with a fairly new member while figuring out a plot, and I did a quick check to see how long I'd been on site. When I saw that it was fifteen years ago, i did that same "holy shit" sort of thing. I think my next longest duration on a site was like four or five years.

Admittedly I'm more off and on, but you can see with the join date on my account that I've definitely been around! Does make me feel old when I realize that some of my current partners were barely using the English language when I started.

@ Budgie : Which account was yours back then? Merely curious based on your current one. I've known many who lost access which is tragic.

@ Nihil : Still find it amusing you're one person from back to my Gaia days that is still looming. I concur on not desiring to make a new home or dwellings.

@ Fate: Damnit now that is a damning thing. I had partners who are late teens to early 20s. Funny when my longevity on a site can equate to most of some people's life.
----------------------------------------------

I think something I miss are the people. After a while I stopped being very social as some of my favorite peeps vanished. Of course chatroom n discord being two different ooc sectors.

Back
Top Bottom