Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Prostitute... Err... Adventurer for Hire! {fantasy erotica; NSFW links likely)

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Are you a bold and brave adventurer?
Are you seeking coin, magic, and/or treasure?
Are you female or non-binary?
Then we have a quest for you!
We're looking for adventurers (not prostitutes) for a bit more of an... unusual request.
We require 1-5 adventurers, female and with at least some level of skill for our circumstances.
This job will entail sexual activities and/or conduct of some kind.
Fee negotiable.
AGAIN, ONLY FEMALE OR NON-BINARY ADVENTURERS NEED APPLY!

Introduction/Explanation

Hey there, I'm Fate, and what I'm looking for is a RP wherein the above notice is posted in a standard fantasy setting. My original concept involved a DnD inspired setting, but I'm flexible enough to go a bit more general. I'd be looking for someone willing to play either a female or non-binary character who just happens to be an adventurer. As an adventurer, they'd normally be unlikely to answer a vague request that insists there's going to be a sexual component, but for whatever reason, our adventurer in question decides to answer it. Perhaps they're looking for something new. Perhaps they're desperate for money. Maybe they think it'll be easy. Regardless, this leads to the adventurer getting into a situation where there is definitely sex involved, but likely some other plot as well.

Several of these plots do have comedic potential, and I'm not necessarily fully against it. I am still looking for character interactions and a lot of sex (many of my plots have both, as well as something for our characters to do between all that fucking).

Brief Overview
Okay, quick run through the standard stuff:
  • PM or thread on site only; hence the placement.
    • My preference is to thread, but it's a slight preference, so I will concede to my partners.
  • MxF; MxNB; FxF; FxNB; or any combination of those various letters and what they represent.
    • Some variant of this thread will be going up in both female and male sections with some variants.
    • I usually avoid terms like "dominant" and "submissive" since they're more BDSM framework. What we really mean is whether someone's more sexually aggressive or passive and whether they're more likely to initiate sex or not. I've a preference toward girls that vary in sexual aggression but are not likely to initiate unless there's an outside factor (of which I have several built into characters and in mind as plot nibbles)
  • Flexible with romance. I'm more oriented toward having sex first for whatever reason, with the potential for romance being more as a result of how character(s) interact if it happens.
  • This particular variation of the plot does allow for something a bit more lighthearted and humorous than I'm usually looking for. I don't want to lean too much into the humor, but so long as there's still fucking involved, I'm probably on board.
  • I am quite kinky even by BM standards. I do have some kinks that I really like to lean into (clothing is a major one), but I'm pretty flexible in adapting to partner preferences, be it something more vanilla or a tad more extreme (I really like monsters and beasts, for example, and my plots and ideas would even potentially allow for those without the usual non-con/dub-con trappings).
    • Fully up to date f-list is here
  • I do require some substance to the posts, but I don't want novellas and I'm not a snob about it. Everyone's looking for their own thing, after all.
    • Seriously, if you look at this giant mass of text and don't figure that I like to write a lot...
  • Feel free to PM me for interest, but I am going to see your PM as a sort of tool to convince me to play with you. Having some more solid ideas, pairings I'd be interested in, apparent knowledge of my kinks and preferences is great.
    • I suffer from repetitive strain injuries in both my forearms. This means I sometimes absolutely have to take a break. I'm usually quite good at giving a heads up via a status, but it does mean that it can look like I'm ghosting.
    • I do not pressure partners regarding response time or availability. I work online most days, which puts me literally at a computer, but some days I sub at a public school (where writing spicy stuff is frowned upon).

Job Ideas:
  • An Adventurous First Time: someone hires one or more Renegades to lay with someone who either hasn't managed to lay with a femme or has lost their confidence. They don't want a prostitute, since that would be obvious, and adventurers are more in line with this person's tastes. (quick note: I wouldn't necessarily be against the adventurer in question taking some of the lead here, but that would require an interesting partner).
  • Protect Their Ass: some individual requires a bodyguard: there's a known hit out on them or something along those lines. Whether through pride or circumstance, they don't want a bodyguard. However, they seem willing to have someone hired as "company" for the evening. Good thing there's a group of adventurers willing to fuck and fight, eh?
  • Experiment Out of Control: a magician of some sort conducted an experiment that had more... erotic results than anticipated. They don't want to hurt the subject, so they need talented adventurers who wouldn't necessarily mind getting a bit close with the subject in question.
  • Laying the Dragon: a dragon or someone similar is looking less for someone to slay them and more for someone to lay them, as it were. They offer an utterly ludicrous amount of treasure for at least one adventurer to fulfill just that mighty task (with the dragon either in human form or natural, depending).
  • Tavern Ambiance: a local business owner opened their tavern to attract not just adventurers, but adventurers looking for a "good time." They promised that you could go and find someone willing to hook up. Only problem is that most of their clientele turned out to be males, and they need some females to balance things out. Prostitutes don't fake being adventurers well, but the real thing being just a bit easier...
  • The Satyr's Romp: a fae, possibly a satyr, has a regular debaucherous party and they're in need of potential guards... who wouldn't mind participating in the goings on as well.
  • Mind Fuckery: a civilized mind flayer/illithid believes they've discovered a way of sustaining their race without killing. The issue is that they need hardy test subjects who are willing to engage in sexual practices (because they can then siphon off the excess energy when said subjects orgasm). That would require adventurers willing to do anything.
  • Noble Sacrifice: a group or village needs several females to sacrifice for this ritual. It's not supposed to involve death, but the fucking often gets extreme and/or the partners are a bit unusual as well. Good thing we've got adventurers willing to do what it takes.
  • Sexual Negotiations: an organization, kingdom, village, community, etc. requires help with negotiations. See, the issue is the group they're negotiating with are notoriously debaucherous and have this oh so fun tendency to fucking the current diplomats to oblivion. They also saw bodyguards who were unwilling to engage in "skinship bonding" (or whatever we call it) as an insult. Enter our adventurers, apparently willing to both fuck and protect for coin!
  • Sexy Ritual: a cult, religion, or organization needs female bodies for a particularly erotic ritual.
  • Similar ideas! Mix and match above! Come at me with some interesting takes!

Back
Top Bottom