Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female One More Bad Guy but uh a different one....?

This is the first request thread I've made in x amount of years of RPing so bear with me. I'm hoping it might bring some lovelies to me as opposed to the random PM approach xD

Without getting overly wordy(bad habit of mine)....I'm just looking for games where a bad guy(s) get their hands on a sexy girl(s) and see what happens from there. I prefer action heavy plots to slice of life stories but I'm always willing to try. Romance will probably not be my strong suit unless you like heavy cheese and awkward boys lol. So yeah BAD GUY. Though I do like to play the hero if you are into those kind of stories too.

My kink interests mostly lie in the bondage and peril realm of things. Non-con or coercion mostly. Capable girls in danger and all that. Superheroine and spy girls being dominated and humbled. Snoopy girls caught snooping. Damsels in distress being kidnapped. Things like that. From there I'm willing to explore most anything that comes to mind. I'm also pretty visual with a bit of a clothing/costume kink. So let me know every detail of your sexy outfit even if the end goal is for it to be stripped from you and left crumpled up on the ground somewhere. ;P

My only real hard NOs being vore, gore, snuff, and waste related stuff. I'm a little iffy when it comes to pain related things but if you wanna get choked and spanked who am I to say no? I don't like bruised fruit is the phrase I tend to use lol

I'm always up for a brainstorm or discussion on things that will make the game more enjoyable for us...so please even if you think we MIGHT work together send me a message. Maybe we can figure something out. Bring me those stories you're longing to play out. I might get a kick out of making a dream come true for you.

That being said I mostly thrive in modern settings...comic book settings preferably but just plain old bad guys getting the better of a righteous heroine/detective is plenty fun for me. Just tell me what you are looking for.

Historical/Fantasy settings I might struggle with more but am definitely willing to play them if you'll bear with me or let me know if something comes off awkward/inaccurate. Evil wizards and corrupt/criminal brotherhoods getting their hands on the sexy sorceress, leather clad rouge, barbarian battle babe, etc definitely do it for me too.

Video game, anime, cartoon, and movie fandoms will probably be a good place for me too but I do prefer OCs to playing canon characters FYI. You can play canon if you want but I don't feel justified playing out a character I haven't created. It's not a hard no but I prefer OCs for my role in a fandom. I'd put up a list but it's really more a "see if I haven't heard of it" type situation. I might not know the exact details of your particular fandom but give me 20 mins with wikipedia and we'll see lol.

Hope to hear from you. ;)

Bondage - Gags, Blindfolds, ropes, cuffs, and tape more than bondage machines and crazy suspension or high level shibari stuff.

Clothing/Costumes/Uniforms - Gotta love a sharp dressed lady, catsuited spy, costumed crimefighter...who doesn't like short shorts?

Light BDSM - I dont know if this is a thing but more into the having a girl in your power stuff than like puppy and pony play things. Slave play. The conquered heroine, kidnapped princess, silenced witness/victim type stuff. For me a lot depends on what the partner is into. I like to think I'm pretty vanilla with like some couple sprinkles or something.

Blowjobs - I'm a dude so do I need to put this? Well there it is.

Forced orgasms, edging - Make her beg for release. ;P

Roughhousing/Manhandling/Wrestling - Pin her down and let her know who's in charge

While I am mostly looking for smutty stories. Long term plans are always on the table if you want to stretch something out or work these ideas into some larger plot. I love a good brainstorm. So these will be pretty generic, needing your own personal spice to turn into a game we enjoy. I'd much rather decide a setting and craft a story from there. See what scenarios the muse brings

A costumed vigilante is ambushed in her apartment either cause her identity has been found out or she just lives in a dangerous neighborhood.

A famous heroine is captured and broken by a villain/gang. Humiliated both privately and publicly. Bonus for Dynamic Duos or conquering Superheroine Leagues.

Sexual Interrogation

Rookie Heroine learning the ropes...literally

Noble heroine battling dark or demonic forces...dark rituals and the such

Humbled Badass

Video Games
Too many lets chat about it. lol
The classics of course. Zelda, Mario, Megaman, Pokemon, etc.
Mass Effect
Fighting Games (i.e. Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat)
Bioshock
Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy
Assassin's Creed

Anime
Ooof another hefty discussion
Cowboy Bebop
Naruto
Dragonball
One Piece
Fairy Tail
My Hero Academia