Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Fandom Fun!

privateaccount84

Super-Earth
I tend to like to keep things short and sweet since you're going to be searching through a lot of these looking for "the one", so let's get down to business?

I'm looking for someone who can reply once a day on average or more. My responses tend to be in the 300-900+ word range but can be longer when necessary, no one liners please. If you ghost, don't bother messaging me.

Here is my f list: F-list - Warning

Harry Potter

Hermione x Harry/Ron

This would take place after Voldemort's death, which leads to the pure blood movement becoming emboldened rather than squashed.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione end up on the run together, living out of an enchanted tent in the forest as things go to hell in the wizarding world.

We'd start a few months in, and by now both of the boys are frustrated, tired of running, and feeling like the whole world is against them. Hermione, sensing Harry's stress, tries to help him relax any way she can… which leads to them having sex. After being confined together so long under such stress, it was bound to happen eventually.

Thing is, Ron is stressed too, and Hermione wants to help him… and seeing how much she was able to help Harry… well…

This would lead to a bit of an awkward love triangle of sorts. The boys basically fighting over her affections, and eventually learning to share her, all along the backdrop of fighting a war against the pure blood government.

Hermione x OC

I play a Slytherin student who is extremely gifted at potions, but struggling in his other classes. Hermione is assigned to tutor my character, and the two start to fall for one another soon after.

Unfortunately, a pure blood political movement has been gaining support, and after our characters relationship has been cemented, they decide to go on the run together.

This would eventually lead to our characters taking in the Nazi like new government, fighting back against the oppressors with their considerable wits and ingenuity.

Thinking this would be in an AU world where Harry didn't exist, meaning Hermione never made friends with Ron and their relationship never sparked.

Hermione and friends x The whole school!

It's the final year at Hogwarts for Hermione Granger, and there's a bit of a new twist to the house points system. Now, instead of individuals earning house points for their respective houses, they gain them for themselves! And can use them to gain all sorts of perks in the school, as well as trade them with other students.

Hermione is intrigued by this idea at first, however it isn't long until it's discovered other students are exchanging house points for *gasp*, sexual favours!

Hermione is determined to put a stop to the practice, but she can't get proof for the professors…. Which leads her with no choice but to band together with a few of her friends in an attempt to earn more house points than anyone else, and use them to put the exchange of house points to an end entirely! Although, that's easier said than done… and it isn't long till the girls are resorting to the very efforts they are looking to put a stop to in order to succeed!

I would basically be GMing you playing Hermione and possibly a few other young girls of your choosing through this scenario. Although I'd prefer it if Hermione remained the main focus. I'd also prefer a slow corruption, with her beginning to like being used by the other boys.

Mass Effect

Breaking Omegas one rule

Whats the one rule on Omega? Don’t fuck with Aria. She’s the badass bitch in charge of Omega, and nothing gets done in Omega without her nod of approval.

Now, we could play this as her just getting started in Omega and her rise to power, or maybe we can have her already established and facing a new enemy?

I’d play an OC, either human, Turian, Drell, or even Krogan, whatever you prefer. Maybe my character is new in town, or maybe he’s an established entity on Omega already. Pretty flexible with this, all that matters is Aria needs his help, and as they start working together things get… intimate.

Quarian x Turian

Open to also playing human or Drell if you prefer, the main thing would be the focus on the relationship between our two characters. Something about not being able to touch and having to work around that in a romantic relationship intrigues me… although eventually we’ll have them able to undress and be with each other.

Very open plot wise. Could be adventure, could be more slice of life, who knows. :)

Teen Titans

This one’s a long shot, but what can I say? I have a thing for Raven. :) Willing to play anyone/everyone else on the team opposite her, and open to brainstorming.

Marvel

Rogue x Deadpool

A bit of an unlikely pair, but I think they can work. I’d be leaning into more comic Wade than movie Wade, so a little more trauma, a lot more insecure about his looks.

Anyways, I figure in this little story Rogue goes out on call to fight a disturbance, only to find said disturbance is Deadpool with a rocket launcher. He’s not alone though, he’s fighting off a giant robot. In the heat of battle the clothes on his arm are blown off, and he just so happens to touch Rogues hand… and nothing happens… apparently, being made up of mostly scar tissue has its advantages. Namely, he is immune to her abilities (although we can still have her absorb his healing powers if you’d like).

Of course Rogue would be interested in exploring this. Someone she can actually touch? She can’t pass that up! This would of course not go over well with her fellow x-men, and even less so with Wolverine.

We can have this start off as either more of a slow burn, or more slutty, your choice. I figure Wade would be reluctant at first, but not immune to her charms. I’d personally prefer the X-Men Evolutions version of Rogue, but I’m not opposed to another version.

Aang x Everybody.

Basically this would be our own playthrough of the series, with everyone aged up appropriately. I see it being a kinda harem situation honestly, with none of the girls being too possessive. That said this wouldn’t just be casual fucking (although we can certainly have some of that too if it fits the character), as I like the idea of Aang building a relationship with the different girls.

Hey, maybe we can have Azula sent after him instead of Zuko? Let her get in on the fun.

Both OCs in this one. Your character would be the Avatar, in an alternate universe where there has been a genocide against benders, with your last incarnation being locked in a cage their entire life. You are reborn now, free in a world without benders… and with no one to teach you. That is until you meet my character, who while not a bender themselves, has practiced all the bending forms as a kind of martial arts. His people think the genocide against benders was a mistake, and so when he discovers what she is, offers to help train her in mastering the elements!

DC Comics

Harley x Nightwing

I like the idea of Harley having gotten over the Joker, and having recently been released from Arkham as a fully rehabilitated member of society… although life isn’t exactly easy for a former super villain, and not many people are willing to give her a chance. She ends up a waitress in a crappy diner, living in a crappy apartment, living a crappy life…

That is, until Nightwing tracks her down. Seems there is a new villain in town that’s causing trouble, and turning up leads has been difficult. That said, the new bad guy uses contraptions similar in design to The Jokers, leading Nightwing to track Harley down and “convince” her (through blackmail) to put on her old outfit again so he can go undercover as her muscle.

Together they try to track down the new villain by getting into contact with Jokers old suppliers and questioning other bad guys… this leads to a bit of a spark between our two characters, and soon Harley is taking a liking to being one of the good guys…

That’s all for now! Will add more later!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom