Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to my request page V2.0

kinky-sub

Super-Earth
Greetings, salutation welcome to my new request page, figured starting from scratch was easier than going through and editing my last one

My background: I've been rping for probably half my life now as a hobby starting out on neopets forums to gaia online before joining this site so many years ago. When it comes to writing I prefer my rps to be original and and take inspiration from cannon material. Personally i find it easier to write and plan things, also there aren't many characters that I eel like I could do justice if I were to take them on. As far as length goes 3-4 paragraphs is my usual target though it scene merits a shorter back and forth then I'll cut back to limit my rambling. I only rp in the third person as I've tried first person rps and I have troubles writting and replys take longer. I do work six days a week I do try and get repies out often and if I fall behind just give me a nudge. Lastly I enjoy both dark rps with more forced elements to the fluffy slice of life ones so if yu don't see an idea that you like I'm pretty open minded

My hard rules/limits:
-only rping in third person
- All characters being at 18 years of age
- No pregnant characters
-excessive violence
-drug use/smoking
-Incest

My plots

Romea and Juliet

A modern remix of Romeo and Juliet where the two families are rival companies and have been grooming their only daughter to take over the company at some point. The two meet at a fund raising ball and begin hanging out more unaware of who the other really is. And eventually begin to date each other in secret

Straight camp

All Kim's family seemed normal on the outside her mom stayed at home and did all the housework, her father worked a good job 8 to 5, and her brother was captain of the baseball team. The problem was her, she never truly liked guys and refused to kiss them and never accepted dates. Even the ones her parents forced her on were awkward and she hated them. Her parents feared she was a lesbian and would never find someone who could provide for her. The sent her off to a special summer camp that promised them they would fix her so she like men. Despite her protest they didn't change their mind and said it was for the best. Once there the girls were assigned to their cabins and even given small shock devices for anytime they felt an unnatural urge. There isn't a lot of free time and most of the time they were in classes learning how to be housewives and taught the joys of finding a man. Every once in a while the camp would bring in guys for a dance to check their progress, those who improved were granted more free time.

Pairings
Camper x camper
Camp counselor x camper
Camper and outside person

Best friends to lovers/sub
We've been friends forever since grade school and shared every secret with each other except one. You've always been big on bdsm and have had troubles finding the right fit for a sub in your life. After stumbling onto your gear you convince me to try it and let you practice on me as a way to ease me into into the lifestyle, and eventually we begin falling for each other and move in making it a permanent staple in our life.

Something Heroic
Hero X Anti-hero: (craving)
Hero x villian
Hero x civlian

Roll for seduction

Bad cliche but been getting back into tabletops looking for either gm vs player rp or just fantasy slice of life with some adventuring mixed in

Back
Top Bottom