Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female V-tubers are mindmeltingly hot... Let's pair them up with oversized "endowments"?~ (NSFW)

V-tubers R Us

I'll be your little pogchamp~ <3
Okay, so! We are all agreed that there are some staggeringly hot Vtuber designs out there, and we should totally discuss shenanigans utilizing these refrences as both giga-hung perfect studs and extra jiggly, enticing jizz-rags!

If that caught your attention, then we can totally discuss,a and pass tempting references back and forth and settle on some lewd nonsense together! I am open to looking at other sorts of image references too, but I just figured, there are so many exceptional references to be found within V-tuber art, so it'd be a great place to start for discssion!

Some of my big kinks are fellatio, paizuri, excessive amounts of cum, massive cocks, huge tiddies, bulges (both in clothing, and in sluts!), flirting, affection, teasing, clothing, cock slapping, multiple characters (Possibly on both sides?)

I would put a couple rough ideas here, but usually when I try that, it's all anyone really brings up, so trying a bit of a different approach this time. If what you've seen here interests you, then come and chat me up! We can brainstorm shenanigans together, and swap lovely pictures back and forth until we settle on something just perfect for the pair of us <3

Back
Top Bottom