Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best friends (Furry Princess x Ladydark)

furry princess

Supernova
Beth had been home for a few hours at this point, she had been working on her mother's garden and only had a little bit of time to enjoy with her boyfriend before he had to head off to work. "I mean you could always call in sick~" She joked as he got up to get changed, playfully she reached over and pulled at his underwear. "I might have to take care of you~" He called her a tease and she rolled over, her fluffy tail puffing up as she did. "Long shift tonight?" She asked dejectedly only for him to confirm, she had really wanted a proper day to share but that would have to wait for a couple of days sadly. "You owe me a movie night though, for this horrible betrayal." She kicked her legs back and forth before getting her phone out. "I might see if anyone wants to hang out today, I might need a lift home if I do if thats okay?" She began to make a call as he was finishing getting dressed

Damon was busy at his computer, he’d been working on a program for a few months now, making sure it was perfect and didn’t have any flaws, he could t risk his subject breaking free. His subject, his high school crush, even though they were far past school now, he had always believed his best friend should be his and his alone, but could never make her see that. So he remained her friend and was always there when she needed him.

But things had changed when she met ‘him’… The bastard that she was seeing now, Damon didn’t care that she ‘loved’ him or that he was good to her, she belonged to him, period. He finally had a way to show her where she truly belonged, he had finally finished the delivery system. He finished the code and hit upload before watching the bar load the program, once complete, he unplugs the headset and looks it over. “This will make her see…”

She tried to call one of her girl friends first that she hadn't seen in a while but she had been busy so she decided to call her best friend Damon to see if he had some spare time, when she called he seemed kind of distracted or giddy. "Are you okay? I was going to come over if you have the day off, I should be able to get George to give me a lift." When her boyfriend spun around and shot her a dirty look she tried to look crestfallen until he relented and nodded with a laugh and eyeroll. When she confirmed he wasn't busy she couldn't help but smile, at least she wouldn't be bored today. "Okay I'll see you soon!" Beth got up and slipped out of her dirt covered clothes and into a clean knee length white dress, her grey tail hanging down over the material as she got a sudden hug from her boyfriend. "Time to go eh? Fine I'll get my shoes and stuff." She groaned as she spun in his arms to hug him back and share a kiss.

About half an hour later she got out of the care and waved her boyfriend off with a big smile. "See you later sweetie, I looooooove you~" She said before blowing him a kiss and turning to walk up Damon's driveway.

As he was distracted, he answered his phone without looking at the ID and was surprised to hear his crush on the phone. “B-Beth? Oh I’m fine! Work? No no, I’m off for a few days… Of course you can, you’re always welcome you know that… George… Yeah I’ll see you soon… We can play some games together… Got a few new ones in…” He chuckles softly, then says goodbye before hanging up and jumping up “Yes! It has to be fate…” He picks up the headset and smiles at it “You’ll finally know your place my beautiful fox…”

He spent the next half hour getting ready, making her favourite snacks and setting out some drinks and pulling a few games, old and new for her to look through, not that it mattered what she picked, they would not be playing games. He heads to his door when his camera noted a person coming towards the house. “Hey! How you doing sweetie…” He smirks and hugs her close when she comes up the walk “It’s been a few weeks… What you been up to…”

As Beth heard the door opened she picked up a little bit of speed before all but jumping into Damon's arms in a big hug even if her light frame barely elicited an 'oof' from him. "Long time no see." She said with that big smile still plastered on her face. "Good, been keeping busy with odd jobs, you?" She asked as he noted it had been a few weeks. "Yeah I guess life has just made it hard to have a schedule that works as well as it used to, damn adulting!" Beth pulled back to raise a fist to the sky and look dramatic but as she did she caught a whiff from inside. "Ooooh what have you made?" She asked before quickly slinking around him, Damon knew damn well how easily she could be distracted with food and seemed to have done his best to accommodate.

She reached down with her delicate fingers and picked up a piece of sliced apple as she looked over the more unhealthy items such as chips, mozzarella sticks and chicken nuggets. "You do understand I might eat all of this." She gestured to the less healthy end of the table, the grabbing of the apple slice was a hollow gesture as she struggled to stop herself drooling from the smell alone.

He hugs her back and smiles “You know me… On call IT by day and computer security by night… At least the job gets me out of the house…” He smirks and chuckles as she slips past him, knowing her nose found her favourite snacks. “Just made a few things…” He turns inside and closes the door behind him, knowing her stomach was in charge currently. “Of course I do… I’ve spent time with you Beth… There are still a few buffet restaurants where you are banned…” He winks and moves up behind her, taking her back and moving them to the couch’s far end, then hugs her slightly from behind. “It’s been a while and I wanted to treat my favourite fox…” He then lets her go and moves to the stack of games while she starts to fill a plate for herself. “Well… When your stomach is done… I have a stack of games to pick from… And… For later, a new VR game…” He knew if he told her she couldn’t have it, it would be her first pick. “And I even have special headphones for your ears…” He places his hand on the helmet to show her. “I’m gonna grab the drinks… I was getting them when you showed up… Pop or beer?”

Beth loved how at home she felt here and adored that Damon always loved to go the extra mile but when he mentioned how she was banned from a few places in town her ears folded down and she shot him a glare, sadly for her she was never good at lying and the dirty look quickly fell apart as her ear twitched and a smile started to creep in. "Smarty pants." She rolled her eyes before moving into the hug and following him to the couch, George sometimes hated how close her and Damon were, he struggled to define the line between close friendship and relationship, she didn't understand the struggle or that Damon himself struggled with the same issue.

As he pulled away she immediately began to fill a plate as well as her mouth but as he mentioned VR she was curious but the bait that he had so delicately placed out for her she took with gusto. "You can't do that, I never get to play VR, can we do that one first instead?" She begged, playing up the whimpering sounds that only a fox could make, especially when he mentioned the headphones for her, she had recently broken her only good pair recently and had to struggle with human ones because of how bad the speakers were on her PC and as she looked at the helmet she knew it was what she wanted to play, it didn't even matter what game. "Uhhh beer please." As he moved away she looked closer at the VR headset, she wanted to reach out and grab it but she knew how expensive and sometimes fragile they were, when Damon came back he would see the little fox eagerly eyeing it, her bushy tail waving back and forth in excitement and trepidation.

He smirks as he walks away ‘Hook line and sinker…’ He grabs the beers and returns to the room, watching her eye the headset and ear gear with hopeful eyes and a fluffy tail, he smirks at her. “Well… If you’re going to ask like that… We MIGHT be able to use that first… But I comes with some rules… You know those aren’t cheap and you can have slippery hands sometimes foxy…” He hands her the open beer and smiles, he had laced the beer with something to slightly immobilize her, so she wouldn’t be able to rip the helmet off or try to run as it worked on her.

“You need to finish your beer and food… Then wash your hands… And sit on the armchair, it softer, you’ll be sitting a bit…” He glances at the system “It will take me a bit to set it up… That's why I said later, but you asked nicely… I spoil you foxy…” He reaches up to rub her ear softly a few moments, a privilege he earned years ago.

As he came back and told Beth they might be able to play with it first her tail wagged back and forth even faster. "Yes!" She said as if this was her win rather then his, although when he pointed out her slippery hands her tail sagged a little bit and she listened to his rule. "Alright alright..." She said with a slight grumble as she reached for the beer and her plate before sitting down and starting to eat, occasionally taking a nice swig of her beer as she went, she did begin to notice...something as she continued to drink, a little bit of what felt like stiffness in her fingers but the naive fox chalked it up to her hard days work in the garden rather then anything else, and the worry vanished as she felt Damon's hand softly rub her ear, a squeeky purr like noise resonating up her chest as she finished up eating. "Thank you Damon~" She answered back at the spoiling comment before chugging the rest of her beer. "Alright, I'll go wash my hands and then we can start!" She quickly hopped to her feet and rushed to the restroom to clean her hands before coming back and with a point to the armchair to make sure he wanted her to sit there she sat down. "So what sort of game is it? I don't think I've played in VR since the last time I came over."

Damon did get to work hooking up the wireless display and made sure the headset and earphones were charged, along with an earpiece and mic for himself to talk to her while in game. “Well… It like a puzzle game… You remember that impossible game that was a hit years ago… Something like that…” He needed her to concentrate on the screen long enough for the hidden messages to take effect and let him know she was ready for phase two. “You use your eyes to control the pieces you move around and the control to click…” He hands he the small remote and moves over with the headset, carefully helping her put it on and strap it in place. “You won’t be able to hear me with the headphones on… But I can talk to you with this…” Showing her his mic “Just talk normally and I will hear you…” He then starts to gently place the noise canceling headphones on her special ears.

“Ok foxy… Click the button to start it up…” It was a basic puzzle type game with levels getting harder as she went, it was titled *Mind Maze*. What she wouldn’t see, as least not consciously, was the hidden flashing messages and colours, also the soft music she could hear, hid a special track only for her special ears, for now only telling her to watch the screen. The first stage was to get her to drop her defences and relax her mind enough for stage two, only once she was ready would he start that up. To know she was ready, she would start to randomly say raspberry without knowing she was even doing so.

"Ugh unforunetly." Beth groaned remembering the impossible game, how long it had taken her to finally complete it as her friends, Damon included snickered in the background. "Hopefully this won't drive me as insane as that one did." She nodded as he explained how the game worked and took the controller from him before he placed the headset over her eyes, the two of them fiddling until it was comfortable and steadfast on her head. "No problem." Beth held a thumbs up as he then put on her headphones and she was finally ready to go, with a click the game started, the blank, black world around her fading as she was drawn into virtual reality, she looked around at first, It always shocked her how quickly an obviously fake world felt when it was all you could see, she remembered back when she attempted to put one of the controllers down on a table to adjust something only for it to fall to the floor because the table didn't actually exist.

"I'll never get tired of this sort of stuff." A few 'woah' or 'cool' noises said half under her breath as she explored as she explored the labyrinth the game offered. "Raspberry." She spoke as she reached a crossroads and was trying to figure out where to go next. "Hmmm...Raspberry." She spoke again before going down the left path, somehow guessing right and moving into the next level.

‘Perfect..’ He watches her until she starts to speak her code word and grins, he looks to the tv that lets him see where she is and types a few things into his keypad, starting a new set of puzzles. This time as she played, a small spinning spiral would appear on the screen somewhere, spinning slowly and the hidden messages told her to *relax* while the hidden audio told her to follow the spiral. As she completed a puzzle, the spiral would move and grow a bit bigger. *Clear your mind* was added to the hidden words and the spiral grew a bit more, soon the spiral would start to change places as she looked at it, making her eyes follow it until it started to slowly fill the page. *Obey* was soon added as a hidden word and the hidden audio track started to slowly get a bit louder, a hauntingly soft melody that would fill her mind, all designed to put her into a hypnotic trance, waiting for instruction. He would know her ready when her body completely relaxes and the control falls from her hands.

Beth's movements were starting to slow, the effects of the game building more and more with every passing moment. the spiral in the game at first seemed to be some sort of weird artifact, a glitch but it moved, got bigger and started to take more and more center stage until it began to resemble something like a hypnotist spiral from a cartoon. "What...the..." Her words slurred a little and her movements were slow, the music lulling her mind down. "I think it...is...broken..." she tried to lift her hands to remove the helmet but they barely moved, just a soft judder as she let go of the controller and she went limp in the chair, mouth hanging open as she stared forward but with eyes that were glossed over, ready to receive programming, even her normally propped up ears fell softly on the earphone speakers waiting for their own messages.

He looked to her as she started to speak, noticing her trying to move and wanting to fight it, but it was too late and the song and images helped to fog and clear her mind. “Perfect…” He watches the remote fall from her hand and roll to the floor gently. He flips his mic on and looks to her limp form “Hello Beth… Such a wonderful game… Isn’t it… Just watch the pretty spiral foxy…” He moves a stool to be near her chair and takes a seat, the word Obey became more clear in the spiral, enforcing this as her main rule. He reaches up and softly runs his fingers over her droopy ears. “You’re going to listen to my voice Beth… Keep the sound of it burrowed deep in your mind… Good girl…” He even gives her ear a gentle rub as a mini reward, not sure if she could feel it it. “When you hear this voice say *Caution* … You will lose the ability to control your body… Your mind will be your own, but your body will only listen to my voice…” He reaches down and gently squeezes her hand, the word caution flashing on the screen a few times as he explained.

He gave her a few minutes to relax and absorb what he had said before moving on. “When you hear this voice say *Ballerina* You will return to this state and accept any orders given to you…” He again rubs her ear softly, the word ballerina now flashing on the screen as he explains again. He smiles at her as she sits on the chair, reaching out to slowly run his fingers through her tail. “When you are away from Damon, you will start to feel lonely and get a pleasant feeling when he returns to your sight…” He glances at his watch, he had recorded everything he said to her and now sets it on a loop to repeat her instructions several times to make them sink in.

After about an hour of her watching and listening to her program, he turns the loop off and has her stare at the spiral once more. “Ok little fox… The spiral and song are going to stop… And once they do, you will count to 10 and wake up, feeling refreshed and relaxed, having played a wonderful game, you’ll be happy you won…” He hits a button and the song lessons and the spiral shrinks to nothing as the game comes back up with a winner sign and fireworks animations.

Her brain was a fuzzy mess, the sounds and sights, she couldn't feel the sensation of his fingers on her ears, she didn't 'hear' the words he spoke to her they simply popped into her subconcious as though through osmosis, there was no way for her to decipher this and it wouldn't stay in her brain at least in any way she would ever register. It wasn't until he ended the program with his final order that the world came back into focus, dulled noise became a roaring torrent and the world which had greyed out came back into view, her brain starting its recording from the moment it stopped with no lapse in between as she snapped too, not even hearing her own 10 count but instead she cheered. "Yes! That was awesome." She began to reach for the headset to remove it. "Think I need a breather though...starting to feel a little dizzy. Can you give me a hand?" She asked Damon, entirely unaware of what her best friend had just done.

The drug he gave her would have worn off by the time he stopped the program and he smiles as she wakes up and ‘finishes’ the game. “I’m glad you liked it… Sure, hold on…” He speaks into the mic so she can hear him, then moves to help her gently remove the earphones and the headset, giving her ears a gentle rub to help them relax. He lifts the headset off “Close your eyes a moment, to adjust to the light change…” He goes and sets the helmet down before pulling a chair close to sit with her. He smiles “So you liked it? Some challenging puzzles am I right…”

He needed to test her, but he wanted her to relax a bit and return to ‘normal’ before he started to play around with her. He gets her something easy to eat, pizza, and a glass of water to help her relax more. “How you feeling now… Still dizzy? Or getting back to the real world…” He chuckles softly and continues to sit by her, chatting lightly while they eat.

About half an hour later, when she was finished eating and had her water, he smiles at her “So, foxy… *Ballerina*”

She closed her eyes as they took the headset off before blinking a few times while her eyes adjusted. "Yeah they were pretty good, surprised I managed to get through some of them." She shook her head a little as the dizzyness started to fade and happily took the drink of water. "A little but its getting better, I'm just glad I'm not one of those people that gets immediately sick." She said with a smile and a bite of pizza. For the next little bit they just chatted, enjoying catching up but at one point all she heard was "so, foxy..." And then her world went blank, her eyes immediately glossing over and ears drooping, the fun loving expression on her face shifting to entirely neutral as her brain waited for its commands, her consciousness on standby.

Damon watches her change after her trigger was given and smiles, he reaches his hand up to wave before her face and snap lightly, grinning when no response it given. “Perfect…” He says softly before moving a bit closer and looking right into her glossy eyes. “Ok foxy…When you are alone with Damon… You will tease yourself without knowing, believing everything is normal…” He thinks a moment as he lets the command sink in, than looks at her again. “When this voice says *Rewind* you will forget everything that happened after your trigger words…” He waits a few more minutes to let it set before moving back into place and relaxing again. “Count to 5 and wake up…” He waits until she was waking up to stand himself “Want some more food? I did make all your favourites…” He smiles and picks up her plate.

Back
Top Bottom