Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any (NSFW gif) Charlie and Rose looking for a couple - story and smut please

charliep

Planetoid
A19F357A-C69F-4C2C-A2A3-C0E2D71D8C42.gif

About Me

Hi! I'm a seasoned heterosexual male roleplayer who enjoys long term on Discord or Bluemoon.

My character and wife are pretty much locked in, and I really enjoy themes of swinging/swapping (not cuckolding or cheating).

I'm looking for someone to play a character (or couple) who my characters already know, rather than a stranger.

My ideas and pairings are all below and I'd love to explore them and build them out. Would also love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

Style: 3rd or 1st person
Frequency: Multiple responses per week
Length: 2 or 3 paragraphs minimum (can match)
Smut: yes please but along with storyline and character development

Swinging
Swapping
Secrets
Couples
Group sex
Unprotected sex
Public sex (risk taking)
Lust
Smut
Love
Next-door types
Lingerie
18+
25-40 preferred age
Attractive but not unrealistic bodies
Curves
Human characters only
Foreplay
Oral
Intense/intimate sex
Dirty talk (characters coming out of their shells)
Long term

Non-human characters
Short replies
Not moving a scene along
Ghosting
Animals
Underage
Pain
Gore
Vomit
Incest between male and female
Piss, vomit and shit
Non-con
BSDM

Charlie
Father, mid 30s, straight, married, tall, professional, works in the city, a touch shy but pretty normal and social, thick 8 inch cock and toned body, pervert at heart

Rose
Mother, mid 30s, bi curious, tall, curves, round ass, naturally pretty, very chatty and confident, nurse, finds it hard to resist temptation

Rose's younger sister (and her husband)
Rose's best friend (and her husband)
Neighbours with young kid
Parents whose kids attend the same kinder class

House party
Neither couple has any idea how the evening will turn out but alcohol, games and unexpected flirting result in them all heading to the same bedroom

Swingers party
One couple are swingers and host a private party at their house, but conveniently forget to tell the other couple of their secret

Swingers club
One couple nervously take the plunge and hit a swingers club for the first time and are in shock at who they spot in the same venue

Dinner and wine
After dinner and once the kids are in bed, the two couples have some wines on the sofa and play a game of truth or dare

Wedding
The newly weds invite the other couple back to their hotel room either during or after the evening function

Holiday
The two couples, along with their kids, head overseas on a big holiday. The heat is making then horny, especially at the pool and around the shared appartment

Cum at me!
I'd love to get chatting to someone who likes the sound of some of the above! I've got so much more to share. DM or add me. Let's get swinging.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom