Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slutty Space Adventures? (Players looking for gm/and possibly more players, Starfinder)

L1zaT

Super-Earth
I got into 1 game of starfinder that didn't work out (not for any bad reason, dm lost interest and we started a different game and system), and now I need *more*.

Despite the title, honestly I'd be happy with a SFW game if that's what people would prefer, only thing I want is to be able to fly the ship. 🥺

Obviously I'm no expert at the system, but I can make a character on my own (within guidelines of course, just mean I won't be asking 20 questions for each part).

So uhh.. yeah 😓. If you're a gm looking to run starfinder you've most likely got a player right here. Hopefully more if this is something that interests people.

I’ve never played Starfinder but always wanted to! I’d love to be a player for either a SFW or NSFW rp if you find a GM- I’d volunteer but don’t like roleplaying systems I’m not too experienced in

I may be able to GM, although little experience so might want to run one of the pre-written adventures if that is okay.

I'm good with a pre written too. (I'm assuming characters aren't pre written?)
@LadyA question for you, if this all sounds good to you of course.

Dunno if be much NSFW as only really write one orientation so will all have to sort yourselves, also posting would be a bit slow.

Back
Top Bottom