Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingmaker 1E

Pathfinder 1e: Kingmaker Chronicles

Seeking Brave Adventurers
Must be literate and creative

Step into a world of high fantasy where bravery is tested, magic crackles in the air, and peril awaits around every corner. I'm in search of courageous individuals with a thirst for adventure, ready to embark on a journey filled with daring rescues, the discovery of ancient artifacts, and the complexities of profound relationships. As the Game Master, I invite you to immerse yourself in a captivating Kingmaker narrative. Overall, the Kingmaker Adventure Path offers a sandbox-style campaign experience where players have the freedom to explore a richly detailed world, build their own kingdom, and leave a lasting impact on the untamed wilderness of the Stolen Lands.

The focus is mainly on human characters, considering that Rostland, our primary setting, is predominantly inhabited by humans.

I'm primarily seeking an someone who can vividly bring scenes to life, embodying the essence of the male character they'll be portraying. They should excel in capturing masculine traits such as handsomeness, ruggedness etc...

I’d like to join in for this. Tried this adventure path a few times before, but failed.

Back
Top Bottom