Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crime and Punishment! (Jack Stalker and RosesSeduction)

CRIME AND PUNISHMENT!

Tyrone 'Ty' Cruise knew she was hot, from the moment she'd walked into the massage parlour... but he hadn't figured she was a cop until one of his girls told him that she'd been arrested by her in the past, a few months back, for 'extra curricular' activities. Tyrone had tried to run a decent honest business, but the opportunity to make money from sex was too much to ignore. Even with camera's installed throughout the massage rooms, spa area and sauna, the girls who worked for him took every opportunity they could to fuck for extra cash. Hand jobs, blow jobs, even fucking other women who came in! First he just watched, then he stepped in to take his cut from the money they made, then later it shifted from an optional function of the masseur's to a compulsory factor. Why hire a girl who wanted to play it straight, when a whore would make him more cash in the long run? He even considered stepping in, but female visitors were rare to the place, so he was happy just to increase his earnings.

Things changed once he identified the 'Jane Doe' (who had been using a fake name during her visits) as Ali Lawler, a beat cop from this very area, the woman who had arrested one of his girls. He knew he had another source to be tapped, but not simply for money. No, she was way too hot to just blackmail for cash, and the way she'd been fucking some of his girls? After watching her fucking Olivia on a massage table he knew that simply using her for cash or favours would be a gross waste. No, a cop like her needed a good hard fucking... and he was the one to give it to her. She was way better quality than the girls he employed and persuading her to comply with his wishes would be a lot more fun. Seeing the look in a girls eyes, as she realised that she liked it, as she realised that taking his cock, allowing him to sink into her to the balls, actually turned her on... it was a thrill he enjoyed experiencing and he knew he was going to be experiencing it with Ali. Hot blondes were all the same, they might complain at first but once they got a taste of hard black cock they orgasmed like the whores they really were, it was human nature. Blondes seemed to be attracted to bug black cock like bees to nectar.

After he'd made his decision to take advantage of the 'good' officer, he waited, patiently, for her to arrive at his quiet and out of the way little place of work. After she changed into a towel and got ready on her table, expecting her usual girl to walk through the door to administer the attentions she was used to, he was the one to stroll in to greet her instead. All casual in his grey suit and smart shoes, a smile on his face as he sat down facing her as she was stretched out on the table. He looked her in the eye with a crooked grin on his features and, before she could voice any surprise at his presence, he held up his phone and played a clip he'd stored on it. It was a scene of her in this very room, fucking one of his best little sluts, 'Olivia Waters'. Fingers, tongues, writhing flesh, there was no doubt about what was happening, from the sounds to the actions. He had to admit he was impressed that she actually seemed to make Olivia orgasm, or at least it looked more real than the ones he'd seen Olivia fake in the past.

"Let's get to the point, Officer Ali Lawler. First of all, I'm Tyrone Cruise. Ty. The owner of this place." he held up a finger as he slipped the phone into his jacket and brought his eyes to bear on her, emphasizing her real name and her rank. "I know who you are, what you've been doing and how it would ruin your career... so, as you might guess, you are working for me now. Having a hot little cop in my pocket might come in handy... and I'm sure that you're only too willing to comply, in order to save your job and keep your freedom, am I right?" he grinned and gave her a friendly wink.

"For the next week, you will come to this parlour after every one of your shifts, twice on any days off... morning and night. Except that you aren't going to be fucking one of my girls, not for the foreseeable future anyway. Do you know why that is, Officer Lawler?" he grinned, standing up and looming over her, sliding the fingers of his right hand into her hair to grasp it tightly and yank her head back and up to meet his hungry gaze. He gave her a look she must have seen a thousand times before, the look of craven lust that she was likely greeted with from every man she'd ever met. "It's because I'm not just going to use you to get me off some parking tickets, I'm going to use you to get me off... however the fuck I like." he growled the words out in a commanding growl.

"If you're a good girl, I might even let you fuck my masseuse again, while I watch... but yeah, most of the time you will be servicing me, until I decide that you've made up for being a pig and fucking with my parlour." He let his fingers ease from her hair as he squeezed her face, fingers and thumb against her cheeks. "Now... let's see if you are willing to 'get with the program' Ali, and embrace your new role in all of this. I'll go easy on you this first time, Ali, ease you into the swing of things." he grinned, unzipping his suit pants and allowing the sound of the metal teeth parting to echo in the small white walled room. "You can either slip out of that towel, spread your legs and let me watch you fuck yourself with your fingers, Jerk me off with your hand... or use your mouth on me. Take your pick. Don't bother trying to negotiate anything else, this is your new reality, Officer Lawler, and you better get used to it fast. It's not like you don't deserve if, for the way you've been using your authority to take advantage of my girls. Now it's time for someone else to do a little using." he finished. It was clear from the at shape of is cock straining against his pants that he was already hard... and he wasn't going anywhere until he got an answer.

Things happened kind of fast for Ali. She'd come into her regular parlour, but it was anything but! Ali didn't just come in to have her shoulders rubbed... In fact, Ali was the one doing most the rubbing! In her mind, a hard working cop like herself deserved the best. They were often disrespected in the streets. That tension build... And build... One day she'd come in here for a massage. The stress didn't quite fade away like she'd expected. Ali had gotten upset, feeling the inferior hands of some slut all over her, not able to help herself, Ali had gotten up and flashed her badge. Using her authority to make a young, innocent, girl get on her knees and lick her pussy.

It had felt so good, to look down at someone she'd considered lesser than her. Absolutely enjoying the work of a scared tongue, puppy eyes begging her to make it stop. The power was more addicting than anything else. So much, she'd returned. Once. Twice... Each time bringing more and more depravity to the place. Just last week she'd absolutely plowed the biggest strap-on she could find into some Asian looking bitch...

This week, Ali had felt a little cheeky and brought a beg of vibrators and rope... leaving it by her clothes. And as she lay there, eyes closed imagining what torture she'd put the unlucky employee through today, her world came to a sudden stop and words were spoken that couldn't help but bring goosebumps to her skin.

It took close to a minute, Ali had made her choice. She just couldn't bring herself to voice it. To say anything really. Fighting back tears of fear, she sat up and swung both her legs over the side of the table. Trying not to look at he huge hulk of a man in front of her.

As she dropped the towel next to the table, Ali slowly spread her legs just enough to fit her hand in between. She had to swallow hard, trying to keep her fear and anger down, she was anything but wet at this point in time. Nothing about this situation was arousing. Or was it...

Two fingers gently slid from het thigh to her perfectly waxed pussy, taking it's time to circle the little treasure that lay between. Ring and middle fingers slowly sliding over her pussy lips, occasionally kissing her clit with the tips of her fingers, hoping... And yet surprising herself, as she was slowly warming up to the situation. Going as far as to slip her middle finger halfway into herself and looking up to see if this dangerous man was still watching her at all.

There was something about hot blondes that got Tyrone so fucking hard. His massive rod was almost bursting through his unzipped pants as he sat watching Officer Lawler, Ali, sprawled on the massage table. A crooked grin was smeared across his face and his eyes virtually raped their way over her exposed skin, over her arms, her legs, until they came to rest on her face and he afforded her a friendly wink and a smile. The blondes he'd fucked, they tended to love black cock as well, and he more than lived up to the myths about big black cock, especially where girls like here were involved. Hell, they were the main reason it got so fucking big in the first place. As such he had no problem issuing his commands, making his demands and waiting to see if 'Officer' Lawler would comply or not. He expected that when confronted with little choice she would make the decision which left her with a career.

Ty had seen her being eaten out, even seen her fucking some other 'parlour worker' with a strap on. He figured that she was a sick, perverted, twisted little whore, who loved to fuck and abuse her position. All cops were depraved and corrupt, but this was a new level of debauchery and he welcomed it, mainly because of the opportunity it provided him with when it came to being able to manipulate her to get what he wanted. She might have settled into a dominant role, using and abusing his girls, but now the shoe was on the other foot and he was going to be far less merciful than she had been... with her sinful antics and illegal efforts to achieve gratification.

As he waited for her to make her choice, a choice which in his mind was inevitable if she wanted to keep her job, he idly looked over the bag she'd brought with her. The twisted little cop had obviously been planning to use her toys on one of his girls, based on her previous performances, but this visit would prove to be different from her past ones. It was a long minute, but eventually he drew his gaze back to her as she sat up and swung her legs over the table edge. "Good girl. You'll be learning quite a bit today." he gruffly commented, settling back to let his eyes focus on his new prize. He'd seen her perfect tits, hard nipples, slender alluring legs before, but only oh a CCTV screen. Up close the electricity in the room and the feel of her body heat got him even harder as she let the towel slip away to expose her naked flesh to his crude and vulgar stare.

He watched her slow and semi reluctant movements, as she sank her fingers down between her legs to begin teasing her pussy. he smirked, standing up and stepping forwards. "No. Not like that. You know what I fucking want, You better give it to me... give me what I want, unless you want me to take it. That's something you will need to learn today. There are rules, but just like with every other bent fucking cop out there... the rules can be broken by the people with the power... and in this place, I'm the one with the power, not some whore cop who let her depravity get the better of her." he grinned.

Ty used his left hand to grasp hold of hers, yanking it away from her cunny. He then nudged her legs apart with his own, before he spat into his right hand and slapped it against her bare exposed quim. The spittle slopped down her folds, lubing her slit as he fingered her open, splaying her cunt lips asunder as he looked at her. He then reached down, into her bag, pulling out her dildo. He spat on it. leaving it dripping with spit, then handed it to her. "You seemed a little hesitant, but you sure as fuck haven't been shy before. Let's try again, shall we? Turn around, bend over and start fucking yourself with that toy." he pulled her off the table by her shoulders, span her around and pushed her forwards, jamming her up against the edge, her pussy mashed against it as he kicked her ankles apart to spread her open, then grabbed a fistful of her hair and pushed her forwards. He then stepped back, rubbing at his bulge as he watched her.

"Do as you're told, officer." he growled, "I'll give you five minutes to get yourself wet and come like a whore. I want to see your tight blonde cunt dripping down your thighs and soiling that toy to the hilt... if you can't even manage that, then I'll have to rethink my offer... show you what happens to horny, hot little blonde sluts who wander off their beat into the wrong business." he grinned. SLAP! He spanked her right ass cheek, leaving a burning red palm print on her taut firm buttock. "Some encouragement." he told her, continuing to grin. "Come along officer, you can do it, I believe in you." he told her in an amused tone. "Fuck yourself. Make yourself take it... it's not too big, after all... and it'll help you prepare for something bigger in the future." he finished. He pulled out his phone and began to film her himself, though the cameras in the room would be catching the entire show anyway... having his own little fuck addicted cop on a leash was giving him a real buzz.

Back
Top Bottom