Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Player for a loosely System based RP - 1x1

LockedLock

Meteorite
Hey there, name's Lock.

I've been a DM for quite some time and writing for even longer.
This thread is about a pretty specific setting we can explore in many ways. If you have read or watched Solo Leveling, this will feel very familiar.
I am looking to place YC in a setting where "Dungeons" suddenly started appearing all over the world. These dungeons hold monsters and other dangers but also great rewards. With the appearance of the Dungeons, the Hunters awakened. These people have extraordinary abilities and are the champions of humanity in the fight against the monsters. Because, if a Dungeon is not cleared within a week, it will cause a "Dungeon Break", causing all the monsters to flood your world.
This can be set on a moden world, like in Solo Leveling, but also in a fantasy world.

Now when does the system come in? Right now!
See, usually Hunters awaken with a certain rank from F to S and can't improve their rank at all. The only way to get stronger is to train the skills you have or hope for an EXTREMELY rare second awakening. YC however, was blessed with the System as their guide. This allows YC to level up and progress, giving them the potential to become the most powerful Hunter in the world. The System appears as a semi-transparent screen which only YC can see and tracks the level, stats, skills and much more.
The idea is generally that YC starts weak and becomes broken OP over time in whatever type of combat you want. I am completely open here. Shadow sorcerer? Barbarian? Archer? Summoner? Fire Mage? Assassin? All is possible!

Now for the kinky part. I am looking to include a juicy amount of smut. Maybe the whole world is even a bit "sexed-up" in comparison to our prude reality.
I love: Bondage, Dom/sub, collars, tattoos, rough fucking, non/dub-con, domination loss (more powerful character somehow ending in the submissive position), small dom big sub, monsters of all kinds. I am not purely a degenrate however, I also like the idea of romance and more wholesome relationships.

Please hit me up with your idea for the setting (whether modern or fantasy, maybe some twist you thought of) and your character (who are they and also what kinds of powers you would want). YC can be a Dom, switch or sub, the RP can be adapted for all tastes.
YC can be male, female, futa, I am not too picky here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom