Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male brutalism and renaissance ~ extreme and satanic nun biblical corruption (NSFW, WIP)

Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Giveme.
9ydk4Hs.png

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
drown me in sin
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝​
CRAVING DARKNESS
In this thread, I am seeking dark stories, filled with horror, mysticism and gothic atmosphere. Occult themes, demonology, horrific beasts, mystery and some dirty romance along with it.

I am not someone who's interested in doing casual roleplays or seek just smutty stories. I like intimacy in the story as long as its called for. I am seeking partners who will give me the pleasure of experiencing something special while writing with them.

My writing is multi-paragraph to novella when it comes to length, but the quality is juicy. I have keen eye for details and never waste the space any space when I write you a post, so you will never waste your precious time and eyesight by reading through my responses. My writings have always been riddled with character development and they drip with complexities and personality

My posting frequency can vary, sometimes I can post multiple times a week, other times only once, and there may be weeks when I can't make it. Either way, we'll keep in touch. I am not pushy with posts and I am very patient. I prefer waiting a week to get a great post rather than doing rapid fire posts and getting nothing of value.

As for my partner, I seek someone who shares similar values that I have stated above. Nothing more, nothing less.​

JqlE3HA.jpeg

THE CONTENT WITHIN
For this type of content, I am definitely looking for something taboo and dark, but that doesn't mean that I am craving smut-exclusive content. I don't. What I am looking for is content that is drenched with sin and plot development around it. It doesn't have to always be gloomy and dark, we can always do something fun and unserious, as I am very open to having detailed and nuanced plots. But the main vibe and atmosphere I'm going for is meant to be dark, taboo and all other unpleasant things. And considering how much I like to include the religion and occult in my writing, I have added the "satanic" in my title as things are going to get a little bit deep and dark.

Considering that I want to explore slowburn eroticism, I will share kinks I'm interested in exploring.

Favorites:
  • Slowburn and buildup
  • I prefer the sub position, but I can switch at times
  • Foreplay, teasing and tension
  • Clitoris focus: oral, rubbing, playing, teasing - it doesn't have over 8k nerves for no reason
  • Vaginal penetration
  • BDSM: bondage, discipline, masochism
  • Male monsters and anthros: werewolves, baphomet, naga and other. Some sentient animals are on the table. And when I say I like these creatures, I like to include those physical traits in smut.
  • Bloodplay
  • Sexual desperation and neediness
  • Dub-con
  • Reverse harem
Yes:
  • Oral
  • Knifeplay
  • Pleasure and pain: scratching, biting, pulling, choking, tossing around etc
  • Branding (through burning)
  • Candle wax and warm oils
  • Masturbation, mutual masturbation
  • Being watched, your voyeurism
  • Restrictions and coiling
Maybe:
  • Anal, can do without it. I'll only write it upon request and occasionally.
  • If there's something you want to know and you're interested in, and you're unsure if I'm into it - just ask.
No:
  • Rape, non-con, sexual violence
  • Things that belong to the toilet
6BNDHBf.jpeg

Vampire the Masquerade (World of Darkness in general)

To me, this is my main interest. I am always looking for right partners to write in this setting and it's been a long time since I have found someone I have deemed as a great writer for this. I want someone who knows this universe, as I personally have lived in it for a decade or so. It's my favorite fandom, I lived and breathed it, and I am searching for someone who loves dark things as much as I do and live through it in this universe.

I am mainly seeking to do it in modern day, possibly USA or other European countries, as I am mostly nostalgic about Bloodlines, the gothic/punk atmosphere, tensions between factions and all of that jazz. If you have ideas for other timelines, share them with him so I can see if I can be swayed. Open to playing multiple characters.​

Pairings

Female role is assigned to me, while the male role is assigned to you. Every pairing that I mark with * means that I'm very interested in playing them:
  • Female vampire x Male veteran hunter *
  • Female vampire x Male werewolf (shifter desired) *
  • Female hunter x Supernatural creature(s) *
  • Female witch x Demon
  • Corrupted nun x Demonic influences (sex with Baphomet? Why not!) *
  • Female character x Male naga
  • Aphrodite x Ares (forbidden/explosive romance) *
  • Persephone x Hades (or something similar) *
  • Eve x Serpent/Lucifer (I do love me some snakes) *

Plot concept ideas
Corrupted nun x Demonic influences (sex with Baphomet? Why not!)

This one is fairly taboo and extreme in nature.

The setting takes place in a small rural town (historical setting or modern, doesn't matter) and its located near a farm. Strange things have been happening lately and the nun is in the center of it. She had reached her adulthood and she's been plagued by strange and troublesome dreams. Most of which are erotic by nature.

During her free time, one wonderful sunny day, she takes her holy book to read in the nearby meadows. As she's reading the book underneath a tree, a red apple falls right next to her. Without thinking much of it, the nun takes the apple and takes a bite from it, unaware that she just triggered Eve's curse upon herself.

After taking a bite, a snake would come slithering up her robes and the devilish creature would begin an erotic onslaught on the helpless nun. The ridges of its scales and the tail underneath her undergarments give her unsolicited pleasure that she was never familiar with as the stimulating onslaught force her into a peak. The next time after different events, the serpent can attack her again, but the nun is now a willing participant in pleasure.

Other time, she is going to the farm to tend to the animals, and one of the black goats with biggest horns knocks her to the ground and much like in the image that I have shared, it orally pleasures her, further driving her into sexual hell and sin.

This can be the works of the Luciferian cult who look for their Eve to sacrifice, which is something that the nun had brought upon herself by taking that damned apple. She can go through many other extreme situations that further corrupt her, while she was helplessly and dubiously consenting, she slowly becomes a willing participant.

I would love to include the sex with Baphomet scene. I am really into the dark, extreme and taboo imagery like this.
Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Giveme.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom