Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male πΏπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ & π’«π‘’π“‰π’Άπ“π“ˆ [NSFW]

voww_a_group_of_attractive_women_laying_in_a_bed_of_roses_in_ma_2dc64b2e-5cb0-4c3c-85b6-499401...png
Some stories pertain to love, to romance, to a budding connection.
These stories...Are simply the indulgence of lust, appeasing the filthy desires that reside in the corners of the mind.
If that is what you aim for,
Simply pluck a petal from the rose.

Introduction:
Hello, you may of seen my request thread to play male characters in a separate forum thread, this is for me to play female characters in similiar stories listed. But I will list the same rules and info below before getting into the stories I'm seeking to play.

Safewords, or rules if you wish to be more rigid about it, are simple. You respect my boundaries, I respect yours. Be forefront with your wants, and don't be afraid to plot actively with me in our normal chatter. Ghosting is not preferred but you will not be hounded for a response or get spam of constant check ins of interest, no answer in itself is an answer after all. If you can play by these well enough than you will be treated to a wonderful experience that is unique to me, so, be a darling and continue on if I haven't lost you just yet.

Desires and Irks;

Kinks, turn offs, likes, dislikes, I will categorize it by the feelings in my brain: Desires, Irks, what I look for, VS what will not engage me.

This list could be exhaustive, so I'll keep to a tight top ten.

Playing men ranging from regular humans, superhumans, monstermen, to curious aliens.

Fictional Settings

Kissing

Consensual/Dubconsensual/Nonconsensual (Writer Partner Consent Required Always.)

Curvy Female Characters/Wide Hips/Large Breasts/Asses/Pear Shaped Female characters/ Small chest to large hips/ass

Tentacles/Slimes/Creatures created for the sole purpose of lustful acts

Absurd/Humorous moments events

Restrained Oral

Taboo Subjects

Bathroom Related Kinks

Excessive Violence, Gore, Unnecessary abuse

Inflation

Impossible Penetrations IE nipple penetration.

Anthro's, furry, and creatures in that similiar manner.

Pregnancy Birthing

Stories;
IMAGES WIP, they can be switched around for different stories depending on context.

My Punishing Master

(Age-Gap, Dubcon, older male, younger female)

A martial Arts Master and a Pupil eager to learn, however this master believes in a strict punishment system for failure, for she will have to endure what he believes would happen to her should she fail in the real world, both as incentive to do better, and his own pleasure he decides to take from her as payment for her lessons.

3c6ce954f0ec54299b560031ea799d07.jpeg

f84c3d51bad3e8f179f8137735652b61.png

3efbb2b202e4c8c53b8b17cb485200be.jpg
988bd5d328443300630318fd0fd78853.jpg

To Break the Rival

(Age-Gap, Magical Genderbend, noncon, enslavement)

A quarrel between a wizard and a sorcerer comes to a head in a duel of magic. But the Wizard has devised a particularly nasty spell for his rival, one that will greatly change their gender, and looks, but more importantly, steal all their magical power and render them helpless to the crazed wizards plans for his pesky rival.

IKEispn.jpeg

Witch Queens Fall.

(Noncon, Fantasy, Evil Queen, Abused henchman, enslavement.)

An Evil Queen, a Witch Empress, she has been searching and yearning for the Orb of Transcendence for many years, and now it is within her grasp. She has an army of monsters at her side, but her most loyal follower, her henchman has procured it for her. But this still does not stop her abusive tendances from lashing out, unbeknownst to her that her years of abuse have cost her greatly, for he has plotted to get his revenge, not only to take all the power, including hers, for himself, but to make the queen bow to him instead.

sample_ed4d6ad804db534d84bc8d901fd4d3d6.jpg
Mischievous Massage Demon
(Noncon/Dubcon, Older male, massage groping, aphrodisiacs)
A Group of magical girls keep the peace by expelling the monsters and demons of the world back to the Gehenna Dimension, however one craft demon finds a way to best these pesky women by posing as a massuese, fighting demons as often as they do is hard work, and they need experienced hands to help them feel rejuvenated...Unfortunately they fall into a trap as this demons hands while magical, are going to turn them from magical girls, to lovely sex slaves to this crafty demon.

sample_98bd52ea14a2517d99919ccdc635ba4f.jpg

sample_cc1d5d7a01240561856755a2ef67dc42.jpg
Yokai Task Force
(Taimin Inspired, Sexy outfits, Demons, Ninja/Nuns, Noncon monster/demon/oldmen sex)
A Faction of organized women face off against demon invasions in the world, employing both ninpo and religious powers against the demonic hosts that invade the world, however these stories will pretain to its downfall as a Demon King of Debauchery arrives into the world, seeking to turn this faction of exorcists into enumerous toys to the demon host that invades the world.

babde77cc34c42e6006ff3d6a5d8f24a.jpg
sakuya_lo001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom