Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Rich Futas Collecting Their Debts

Glacedelt

Planetoid
So like the title says I'm looking to play a rich futanari woman. Basically your character ends up owing her money and she is going to collect by fucking her until she feels it's all paid off. Down below I listed some ideas so let me know what you like. Also these ideas can be done with ocs or characters from fandoms (Here is my Fandom List) just know I only do oc/oc and canon/canon so no oc/canon.

A few things to know:
-I'm playing the dominant role for this

-Since I've been getting asked this a lot, I'm not interested in rping on discord.

-I'm looking for this to be F/Futa, or Futa/Futa. let me know what your preference is

For anyone who wants to know what I'm into here's my F-list - Warning

More specific kinks I'd like to include are creampies, overstimulation, rough sex, varied positions, groping, nonpen, cock/ball worship, anal, fingering, rimming, facesitting, cock warming, risk of getting caught, casual sex, exhibitionism,facials, squirting, cum swallowing, forced clothes-wearing, dirty talk, photography/recording, collaring, sexual exhaustion, muscle worship(I headcanon Mei Mei being pretty buff), deepthroating, slight stomach bulging, cock slapping, dirty talk, orgasm denial, light bondage, clothed female/nude female.

Ideas:
No such thing as free college- Our characters have been dating all throughout college. My character comes from a rich family and has insisted that she pays for all your character's tuition. Now that they've both graduated that's when my character tells your character the pay her back for paying for college she gets to blow her back out whenever she wants.

Family means everything- My character was always the black sheep of the family. Eventually she cuts ties and becomes rich and successful, one day she gets a call from a family member. Turns out the family member gets in trouble with some debt collectors. My character pays back the debt without question but what she doesn't tell your character is she plans to make her her new pet as a way of paying her back.

Cost of defense- A wealthy defense attorney helps get someone a not a guilty verdict and instead of money she gets to facefuck her client.

The cost of safety- A fantasy setting where refugees from a kingdom seek safety in another. There isn't protest from the queen and she welcomes them into her kingdom. The twist is she takes one or a few of those refugees to be used for her personal pleasure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom