Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Connie's Adventure [NonHuman]

Lord_Red

Star
I've an old character (maybe four years since I made her?) who I'd like to get a semi-lewd game with. Might want a system for this, might just leave it freeform-details can be hashed out via PM.

The character, as the important bit, is a clockwork naga. She was created by Doctor Gregory Hurtzfield, a genius inventor, scientist, engineer; and a swell dad. Gregory built Connie about sixteen years ago, using something he called The Spark, which he has since been unable to replicate. Connie is his first truly sentient and sapient creation-he's gotten close before and since, but never quite managed it. Connie was raised as his own child, and as such, she's a prodigy with machines and science.

About six months ago, Gregory left for something important. He didn't tell Connie what it was, but assured her it would be well worth it. As the months slipped by, Connie got more and more worried, and has just recently made the decision to leave her home and try to find her dad.

As a person, she's kind, if rather naïve when it comes to anything not academic in manners. Her father was truthful and trusting, so she's not well-versed in lying or anything like that.
Looks-wise, she stands at about 5' tall, though she's about a dozen feet from tip of the tail to top of her head. Most of her body is slithering, not upright. Her skin, while metallic, is imbued with enough arcane and technological whatsits that it stays smooth. She doesn't have many visible gears, those primarily being on the inside. She was, originally, lacking in genitalia entirely, but upon discovering lamias in a book, she decided to mod herself to be more similar. This involved adding some hair (woven brass) and two cocks, stored at the connection point between humanoid torso and snake tail.

To reiterate from the initial sentence, I'd like the game to include lewd elements, but not be purely smut. Ideally, I'd like someone who can run a kinda adventure inspired by this.
Related to that, if there were to be more than just me and one other in the thread, that would be absolutely fine with me.

Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom