Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Crymsies' Long Term Cravings Thread!

CrymsynPhoenyx

Neighborhood friendly crazy fangirl

• F E M A L E    》   40    》   C E T    》   PMs ONLY

✦  3 - 7 replies per week. It really depends. My family and my health always come first. I believe in quality over quantity. If you are someone that expects posts everyday I'm not the person for you. I won't force posts out just to get a post out. If I'm not feeling it I won't write it.
    ✦  Third person, past tense.
    ✦  Prefer playing female characters. But I can play males as well.
    ✦  Love fandoms & romance.
    ✦  Leaning towards longer replies.
    ✦  DC comics nerd — love the Superman and Lois series on the CW.
  • 》 I have several fandom plots that I would LOVE to do! I have to add a note here as well. I am looking for ONLY male/female pairings. I am not into Futas or beastality and I don't feel comfortable playing girls with girls. It's just my personal preference. My fandoms are as follows!

Lies of P (CRAVING THIS ONE! Please someone give me Pinocchio!)

The Walking Dead: Looking for Carl Grimes x OC. I have several OCs for Carl anything from an older woman plot to Daryl's Daughter. Nothing that breaks site rules!

Vikings (TV Show)

DC Comics-I would love someone to want to play Jordan Kent from the CW Superman and Lois show!

I also am open to playing Raven! I have mained Raven for years and I adore her character! I really only ship her with Damian Wayne and Dick Grayson if we are not doing the DCAMU. But I really like her with Damian! I have another thread that has story ideas for this pairing.

• 》All of these plots are plots for Older Woman/Younger Man. Looking for some different kind of stories! All male characters should be between 18 and 25! I'm also attracted to the "danger-twink" trope. Ask me if you need clarification. Looking for both story and smut!

Wild West:

Widow/Younger Suitor

Teacher/Former Student that has perhaps struck it rich in the gold mining

Older Woman captive/Younger male raised by Native Americans that is enthralled by her

Fantasy:

Queen/Younger Assassin

Widowed Shopkeeper/Younger merchant

Queen/Young pirate captain

Sci-Fi:

Single Woman/Android

Space Pirate Captive/Space Pirate Captain

Historical:

Titanic Era-

First class older woman/First class younger male

WWII Era-

Nurse/Fighter pilot

Nurse/younger soldier

Viking Era-

Widow/Younger warrior

Witch/Chieftain's son

Supernatural-

Older woman/Younger vampire

Mad Scientist Experiment's Bride/Experiment

•  》

• Favorites
    》Sci-Fi ✦ Spanking ✦ Anal ✦ Corruption ✦ Fingering ✦ Biting ✦ Hair pulling ✦ Breeding/Impregnation ✦ Oral (giving and receiving) ✦ Dominant males ✦ Scratching ✦ Romance ✦ Monogamy ✦ Horror ✦ Talk dirty to my characters! ✦ Emo boys and Edgelords ✦ Supernatural ✦ Bondage ✦ Tattoos ✦ Piercings ✦ Creampies ✦ Forced Orgasms ✦ Rimming ✦ VampiresIncest ✦ Hair pulling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom