Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB World of Hermaphrodites

tribal-womb-tattoo-with-heart-free-vector.jpg

INTRODUCTION:
She stands there, practically towering over you with her hands on her hips. That smirk upon her face tells you that she's already won. Just you being in this very room means you have lost. "Get on your knees." You feel compelled to do as she asks because of what she is. Soon, you feel your knees meet the cold hard floor. The air around you is cold and even though you're only wearing a pair of simple black bra and panties, you feel heat swelling up from deep within.

"You want this, don't you?" She begins to pull up her black skirt, but she stops just above her knees. Your breath catches and you feel the sharp pangs of disappointment mix with fear. You quickly nod your head and she approves. The skirt climbs higher.

"You what this means...if we go further?" She stops again, this time just below her panties. You can see a faint trace. Dark purple, you think. Once more, you quickly nod your head. She approves and this time she bares the package she has been hiding. The glory of her bulge radiates before you. Strange. Not even an hour ago you detested this woman. No, she is no mere woman. She is something more.

"Good. Now get sucking, so I can fuck you and plant my seed in you." You suddenly become aware of the dampness within your panties. With those words, she's already prepared your body for what is to come and despite your ill feelings towards her, you couldn't be any more excited.

THE PREMISE:
In some way, in the future, there will only be two genders. Females and hermaphrodites. I will list three possible scenarios as to how this happened with different tones for each. I want to explore what society will be like when the amount of females greatly outnumber the hermaphrodites. Who rules over who? How are people picked to have babies? Can there be romance knowing that there is some duty involved bearing a strangers child? These are just a few sample questions that should further serve to build the world. Anything can change, but the basic premise should remain the same. Only females and hermaphrodites live in this world.

The First Idea: Alien Invasion
Alien invaders have conquered Earth a century ago. To ensure the species survives, the aliens have only kept women alive and morphed their own appearance to look like hermaphroditic women. Now, these invaders rule our society. Those who lead use their pheromones to entice women into servitude and when they grow tired of them, send them off to the breeding farms. Of course, there are those who rebel against this new norm and will stop at nothing to rid the Earth of these invaders. Are you one such rebel, or have you lived your peaceful life on the outskirts of such cities? What will you do when they come invading? Or perhaps you're forced into the city for some task? Either way...they will find you.

The Second Idea: The Darkest Night
Like the first idea, but instead of dealing with aliens, you'll be dealing with hermaphroditic vampires who managed to cover the sky with perpetual darkness. Only the strong willed can resist these vampire's powers. Are you one of them? If so, how long until you break?

The Third Idea: A "Normal" World
A normal world much like ours today, only the situation isn't quite as dim. Females and hermaphrodites are free to love whomever they want. Will you pursue an office romance with your boss? Or perhaps you have something a little more adventurous in mind? This can have as little or as much risk involved. It can be grim or it can be light, whatever you are feeling in the mood for.

The Fourth Idea: Reverse Hierarchy
In this world, the females greatly outnumber the hermaphrodites. To ensure the human species continues to exist, they've enacted laws. All hermaphrodites are expected to maintain relationships that produce offspring. If they cannot, because of biological reasons or the inability to find a partner, then they are sent to a special place where females who are ready to bear can find someone willing, or not, to provide the seed. Do you have a life partner that you're trying to have a child with? Are they able to conceive? How long before you're sent away or paired with someone else?

The Fifth Idea: School Lovers
A light hearted scenario that involves two schoolgirls (ages 16+) who fall in love, only one is a hermaphrodite and soon she'll be sent away so she can be paired with a mate. Will you try to hide your forbidden romance? How long until she's taken away? What lengths will you go to keep her?

ABOUT ME:

I consider myself to be a multi-paragraph intermediate writer who has been around for more than a decade now. I love darker stories and have played a variety of roles over the years. I have played males, females, hermaphrodites, etc... and am more than willing to do so here. I also provide face claims for my characters. I know this is not everyone's cup of tea and I will not pressure you to provide any if you are not comfortable doing so.

None of the following are absolutely necessary except for my NOTS.

PAIRINGS: NBxF, NBxNB, FxF

KINKS: Non-con, Dub-con, Consensual, Romance, Bad Endings, Voyeurism, Group Sex, Forbidden Romance, Risk of Pregnancy/Pregnancy, Adultery, Cuckolding

ABSOLUTE NOTS: Scat, Watersports, Vore, Incest, Unrealistic Proportions (Macro/Micro)

WHAT TO EXPECT:

• A plot tailor made to YC
  • Detailed writing.
    • 1-3 paragraphs for action scenes. 3-5 paragraphs for just about everything else, often much more if I need to set a scene or some exposition.
  • A partner who will not ghost, but work with you to ensure we both get what we want.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:

• Someone who can develop an interesting character.
  • Someone who can contribute ideas to the world building and plot.
  • Threads or PMs (in order of preference)! Absolutely no Discord.
  • A game set with realistic boundaries.
  • Someone who can ask questions if they are unclear on something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom