Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Learning Experience (ageplay, sub male, kink friendly)

Agnores

Star
Hello! I’m Agnores, but you can call me Agno. I’ve been writing a long time and I’m off and on this site. I consider myself mostly literate, and I like to write at least two good paragraphs (though quality is more valued than quantity). I prefer third person.

The basic premise of this plot is my character is a high school guy, think kinda nerdy but cute, around age 16-18 working his first job at a pizza place. Your character is a down on her luck 25-30 year old woman, who hits it off with MC. Maybe her husband or boyfriend is abusive, maybe he’s just not attentive, or maybe they’re having a rough patch. Maybe she’s just single and lonely. But regardless, the positivity from this young man intrigues her, and when he asks to hang out one night she readily accepts.

And then shenanigans ensue. The major kinks here are a more experienced and dominant woman to a younger and virginal male, as well as ageplay. This can lean into mommy dom if interested. This is meant to be a sort of sexual awakening, but also be relatively sweet.

Kinks of mine I’d be interested in exploring: nursing, cuckoldry, public sex, risk of pregnancy/impregnation, shower sex, cumplay, pussy/breast worship, wetting…and probably more I’m not thinking of. I’m always eager to hear your kinks and work those in as well!

Please send me a PM if interested so we can begin to work this out!

Back
Top Bottom