Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Femboy/dickgirl/futa twins need someone to hold their leashes

furry princess

Supernova
Hi there everyone~ This thread is a work in progress and will be updated over time ;D

As the title suggests I am looking to play a pair of twins preferably as femboys but I can play dickgirls or futas just as easily, I want them to both be quite submissive and eager to please both to each other and whoever their partner/partners will be.

A few kinks I would love to include would be:
Bondage
Slave/master or pet/owner play.
I would love having preferential treatment as a play, one of them either told to sit and watch or bound and forced to watch the other be used or doted on by their master/mistress.
breathplay
Worshipping of their master/mistress.

Plenty of other kinks I'm more then happy to add or even have the kinks suggested can be adjusted/removed if they would work for a story.

As for plots right now I have two in mind.

Keep it in the family: The twins mother/father finds out about what they do behind closed doors, they punish the twins but find that no matter what they do they only seem to get more excited, the dominant side of YC starts to come out, pushing the boundaries of what is okay for a parent to do and what isn't until they can't handle it anymore and make the twins their own. This RP I want to be more smut focused.

The twins struggle with adult life: As the two have gotten older, gotten jobs and the like life has become to hard to navigate, its just to much for them, they need a guiding hand to keep them on track. Perhaps this guiding hand is a friend or someone who knows their secret, perhaps they reach out to a dom knowing the peace and tranquility it bought them taking orders in the past. With this RP I would like a good mix of smut and story, the twins genuinely coming to rely on the stability their dom gives them and being forever grateful for that peace of mind.

Back
Top Bottom